The Tradesman Guild

Ogdan

[The Tradesman Guild]

The Tradesmans Guild has no ranks, no power, just a community where others can trade for different materials that they need. A form of a market. Each member should have a trade to contribute, whether it be providing fresh food or leatherworking. Everyone needs something at some point and having connections can help you obtain what you need. The aim of this is to build connections and have make it easier to find that pesky town blacksmith that's never around.

Positions:

- Leatherworker
- Breeder
- Blacksmith
- Miner
- Chef
- Tinker
- Stonemason
- Woodworker
- Enchanter
- Alchemist
- Glassblower
- Lumberjack
- Fisher
- Farmer

Whether you are looking to trade your materials for other materials, get some armor made, or want to make some minas, then this is the guild for you. You are not obligated to make any deals just because you are apart of the guild, it is a community.Scamming and taking advantage of other members is taken very seriously.

Application:

OOC:
MC name:

Timezone:

IC:
Name:
Position(s) & Proficiency:

Item(s) & services that you can provide:

Do you understand that stealing, scamming, or taking advantage of another member is against the rules and will get you banned and all deals with you will cease?
Any questions?

Member Cards:

Daeron Vullir - BWwC

Breeder - Fair

Woodworker - Fair

Chef - Clumsy

Items I provide: Leather, food (steak), arrows, bows.

Services I provide: Cooking & crafting wood products.

((Benben582, EST))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.