The Shadow Rangers (Under construction)

deathmetus

i am a level 27 swordsman. i haven't been training much but with the new leveling system it takes forever. either way i know a spider dungeon we could use for training close to crimson vale.

((Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while, I will now be on frequently :D ))

i am a level 27 swordsman. i haven't been training much but with the new leveling system it takes forever. either way i know a spider dungeon we could use for training close to crimson vale.

Could you show me where that is? I need to get my swordsmanship up.

((Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while, I will now be on frequently :D ))

Could you show me where that is? I need to get my swordsmanship up.

sure, walk in a general east direction from crimson vale you will find some sort of halls near them (i live here) a cave in the ground will lead you to a mine. on the right side a small slit leads you to a spider spawner. the slit is too small for spiders to get through so it is a win-win situation. sorry i don't know the coordinates

You should try to post info like that on our personal website so lots of other eyes don't see it, just a thought

You should try to post info like that on our personal website so lots of other eyes don't see it, just a thought

i swear the website is never posted on. maybe if we were more active we could post things like missions and secrets on there but until then i will just communicate on the forums

i swear the website is never posted on. maybe if we were more active we could post things like missions and secrets on there but until then i will just communicate on the forums

well it's not just gonna magically have people on it, it starts with one then two then three... so if the active members post things like missions and dungeon locations and forts we will start to get more people posting on there.

Just a question to the Shadow Rangers and their rp.

Do all of you have villain apps?

Are you willing to be hired to defend certain people?

It is required but when you post a villain app you can become an anti-hero which is someone who is good but does bad things.

also we are not mercenaries for hire we are a guild so no.

((Application:

MC User Name: DanteKreed

In Game Name: Salem_Vale

Character Bio (as detailed as possible): At a young age, Salem has known hardships. The undead attacked his village, killed his family, and marked him as an outcast with a curse. Salem lived in the remains of his village, and grew. He was taught a rare style of swordplay by a wandering mute. When he turned 18, Salem began his journey to rid the world of the undead. He now has become so determined to rid the world of this scourge, he shall do anything to achieve this goal

Character Flaws: Easily angered when the soft of heart are treater poorly, sometimes loses control of his curse

Good Deeds: Stopped many road sides muggings, gave food to the homeless, befriended outcasts

Evil Deeds: Allowed allies to die for the achievement of their goal, allowed evil groups to attack one another to thin out opposition

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead): I wish to protect Aegis and its people, and shall do so by whatever means necessary

Your Specialty: Stealth/Infiltration and Swordplay

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style): Blades- Wuju

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite? I fight for my side, i do not pick good nor evil. The undead marked me as an outcast, and society accepted me as such

What is your reasoning for joining? What is your reasoning behind you actions?

I was given a book which spoke of the legend of the Shad'Rin. I feel in my heart that this is where I belong, in order to achieve my goal

What is your reaction?

The city is being taken over. The city is full of innocent people and still you have many fighters alive, however you are losing the city and they have begun to burn parts of it to take out your defenses. The leader of the enemy force has come to say that he searches for a child, a specific, presumably innocent child, and if you are to give him the child he will spare the city. This child happens to be your brother and last remaining family member. You know he will kill your brother. Do you give up your brother to save the city or condemn it to more fighting just to save your brother?

I give my brother to the leader. I have known much sacrifice already

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done?

Continue with the building of the tunnel. The less spent on it, the better for society

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown. What should they do?

Detonate the TNT to free the people. His efforts in save the people shall be remembered.

((Application:

MC User Name: DanteKreed

In Game Name: Salem_Vale

Character Bio (as detailed as possible): At a young age, Salem has known hardships. The undead attacked his village, killed his family, and marked him as an outcast with a curse. Salem lived in the remains of his village, and grew. He was taught a rare style of swordplay by a wandering mute. When he turned 18, Salem began his journey to rid the world of the undead. He now has become so determined to rid the world of this scourge, he shall do anything to achieve this goal

Character Flaws: Easily angered when the soft of heart are treater poorly, sometimes loses control of his curse

Good Deeds: Stopped many road sides muggings, gave food to the homeless, befriended outcasts

Evil Deeds: Allowed allies to die for the achievement of their goal, allowed evil groups to attack one another to thin out opposition

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead): I wish to protect Aegis and its people, and shall do so by whatever means necessary

Your Specialty: Stealth/Infiltration and Swordplay

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style): Blades- Wuju

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite? I fight for my side, i do not pick good nor evil. The undead marked me as an outcast, and society accepted me as such

What is your reasoning for joining? What is your reasoning behind you actions?

I was given a book which spoke of the legend of the Shad'Rin. I feel in my heart that this is where I belong, in order to achieve my goal

What is your reaction?

The city is being taken over. The city is full of innocent people and still you have many fighters alive, however you are losing the city and they have begun to burn parts of it to take out your defenses. The leader of the enemy force has come to say that he searches for a child, a specific, presumably innocent child, and if you are to give him the child he will spare the city. This child happens to be your brother and last remaining family member. You know he will kill your brother. Do you give up your brother to save the city or condemn it to more fighting just to save your brother?

I give my brother to the leader. I have known much sacrifice already

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done?

Continue with the building of the tunnel. The less spent on it, the better for society

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown. What should they do?

Detonate the TNT to free the people. His efforts in save the people shall be remembered.

Great app but we use a website now. Http://shadrin.webs.com please go apply there and i will put you on the roster! Thank you and may the shadows hide you.

*a note pinned up, covering the recruiting message posted*

Any trying to destroy guilds formed to protect Aegis will be met with hostility.

Your founding threatens to make Aegis weak with your threats to destroy honorable guilds.

Any Shadow Rangers discovered will be captured, interrogated and possibly executed.

-Arbrek Starbreaker

Lord of the Wayward Knights, High-Thane of the Starbreakers, and Dragonborn.