Adunians As A Default Race In 4.0, Will It Happen?

valiant_rogue

so far Adunians have been playable but have not been selectable from the character creation screen/textbox. will this be changed in 4.0? anybody know anything?

No (They will not create more races, only subraces or halfs) There will be no more main races!

No (They will not create more races, only subraces or halfs) There will be no more main races!

Aren't Adunians a subrace of Elves and Humans?

I think they should.

Adunians are a half-breed or Humans and Elves, not a race.

Anyway, no sub races or races are being accepted at the moment.

Adunian's are classified under Highlander's if I'm correct. You can already be one but I don't see why it would ever be a culture warranting their own individual racial status.

Adunians had aprox. 30 players at one point in Anthos, so...

Adunians had aprox. 30 players at one point in Anthos, so...

Issue with playing an Adunian ( i've wanted to play one for a while) is that its hard to find any Adunians so people can't really get a feel for them.

You'll find a few Adunians to RP with wherever Clan Orvar settles.

As for racial status, Adunians are a sub race of humans with elven blood in their ancestry. There's no point in giving them full racial status.

You're all being rather dumb. Adunians are a half-breed subculture. Illatians and Auvergnians don't appear as default races, and thus Adunians wouldn't either. They're just half-elves with a cool culture. Nothing more. Do what I do and make a modreq to have the race on the card set to Adunian.

You're all being rather dumb. Adunians are a half-breed subculture. Illatians and Auvergnians don't appear as default races, and thus Adunians wouldn't either. They're just half-elves with a cool culture. Nothing more. Do what I do and make a modreq to have the race on the card set to Adunian.

This is what I think. Though I always like to think of the Adunians as a more official race due to the lore. I don't mind the fact that we are never considered a official race because of the reasons TapeSauce mentioned. Main thing is that we are here and we are cool. Deal with it.

Adunians are a half-breed or Humans and Elves, not a race.

Anyway, no sub races or races are being accepted at the moment.

alright thanks, just wanted to check