(4.0) Ghouls - Playable Zombies

DruinsBane

MC name: 3VN
Timezone: GMT
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I'm bored of the regular human, orc and elf RP and want to try something new. I've been watching necromancer and cultist rp, I found this and it seems interesting.

Ghoul Description: A 5"10 human, his abdomen is scarred after his brutal way of dying. He wears his old tattered clothes, it is adorned with a black symbol, showing his past allegiance.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes

MC name: frigated
Timezone: BST ( England )
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I have been on and off LOTC for the past 3 weeks or so. Some time mainly due to ooc reasons however with return all my previous characters I have no general interest in. Suppose i'm looking for something more interesting and 'different' to roleplay. A ghoul would be perfect especially with one of my friends already accepted.

Ghoul Description: This ghoul goes by the name 'Rutt' it is his given name as a ghoul, he stands in human form and is 5'11 and was previously a diplomatic man within the human race. He is missing two fingers one on each hand and general rot in patches around his body. He wears torn clothes which conceal the majority of his body.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes

((Seems interesting, I've rped with ghouls before and enjoyed it. Perhaps I might place an application if I find a gap in my RP.))

Ger'Veran would take the live rabbit, stringing it by it's feet to the top of his staff.

He marches out, his footsteps silent in the boggy earth of the swamp.

His head is on a swivel as he marches between the clearings, causing the rabbit to screech as he stops.

He waits for a moment, listening for any sign of the ghouls that once roamed the swamps.

He hears nothing, moving on to the next clearing.

((That's right, we're looking for more players to roleplay as ghouls!

If you're interested, sign up in this forum, and we'll get back to you within a day!))

MC name: VampsWillDie95

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to play a Ghoul: Looks like a fun experience for everyone involved. Less "Minas or die" more "wtf ew stop biting me" :)

Ghoul Description: A rotting female ghoul, recently dead, but signs of decay clear. Leaving details vague cause I don't have a skin as of yet. She has a personal taste for intestines.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: yes!

MC name: Redxophos

Timezone: GMT -3

Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I want to play these creatures at the chance of doing some unique villainy. I have been hard at work to get myself situated into becoming a decent roleplayer and have tried to distance myself from your average bandit or edgy villain. I won’t lie however, my previous RP with necromancers didn’t really end too well, and I hope I am given another chance to show some improvement. Other than that, I believe they are quite interesting and etc, the details I won’t go into since it has proven to be redundant, looking at other apps.

Ghoul Description: Moardor, a rather simple looking ghoul with an all too average build, standing at 5’11 and seemingly sporting of elvish descent. Long, browned hair hangs down from his face, covering his eyes at times. Usually his posture is slumped. Moardor constantly drags a limp leg, hanging on by a few tendons and whatever muscle lay left. Most teeth seem to have fallen off, while the ones remaining are cursed with rot and decay.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes.

MC name: VampsWillDie95

Why do you want to play a Ghoul: Looks like a fun experience for everyone involved. Less "Minas or die" more "wtf ew stop biting me" :)

Ghoul Description: A rotting female ghoul, recently dead, but signs of decay clear. Leaving details vague cause I don't have a skin as of yet. She has a personal taste for intestines.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: yes!

3o8bqB8.png

MC name: Redxophos

Timezone: GMT -3

Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I want to play these creatures at the chance of doing some unique villainy. I have been hard at work to get myself situated into becoming a decent roleplayer and have tried to distance myself from your average bandit or edgy villain. I won’t lie however, my previous RP with necromancers didn’t really end too well, and I hope I am given another chance to show some improvement. Other than that, I believe they are quite interesting and etc, the details I won’t go into since it has proven to be redundant, looking at other apps.

Ghoul Description: Moardor, a rather simple looking ghoul with an all too average build, standing at 5’11 and seemingly sporting of elvish descent. Long, browned hair hangs down from his face, covering his eyes at times. Usually his posture is slumped. Moardor constantly drags a limp leg, hanging on by a few tendons and whatever muscle lay left. Most teeth seem to have fallen off, while the ones remaining are cursed with rot and decay.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes.

Added on Skype.

Ghouls are actively searching for members once more! Become a Ghoul and serve your true Necromatic Lords today!

MC name: Thaddeus12
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I want to be a ghoul for both the RP and to get close to the necromancers.

Ghoul Description: A ghoul is a unholy being summoned from the dead  by a necromancer. They are broken things of there past self's and will have a taste for life force. If and when they do not receive there required life force, they will die.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes, i do.

BTW, I was recommended by Bart Yap

MC name: Wolfdwg123

Timezone: US CST

Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I was a ghoul before under Slic3man, enjoyed playing one every second. Literally some of my best rp has come out when playing a ghoul.

Ghoul Description: A hunched figure, clothed in nothing, but a loin cloth. His skin is charred and matted so. No hair is on his body, and his eyes are dull, and cold. His typical height, not hunched, is about 6ft, but when hunched a good 4" come off. Prior he looked to be some sort of runner as whatever muscle left on his leg is quite buff. His upper chest is that of a malnourished man revealing the ribcage.

Risen from a murky pond near Embermoor, he lives and serves his Necrotic lord, bending to his master's will. "Mutt" is his name, his old name long and forgotten in the years long ago.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yup