Conclave of Magi

(Changed to fix 'though emoting')

Minecraft Username: Sandbuilder952

Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes: 

Allanon slows his breathing, he visibly relaxes, allowing him to think clearly.

He seems to detach from the world around, his reactions cease, not responding to words or movements towards him.

Allanon closes his eyes, his breathing becoming insync to the gushing of the wind.

As a breeze washes over him, his fingers twitch and flex as he feels the wind passing over them

Opening his eyes, Allanon watchs everything around him with curious eyes, like a child, he notes how everything moves, the trees swaying, the leaves floating through the air.

He raises his arm, reaching out seemingly at nothing, but he tries to grab the wind.

The wind around Allanon suddenly stops, and as he breaths the leaves of the ground move, as if he is forcing them to do so.

IC

Name: Allanon
Race: Human
Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am seeking to learn.
What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Non, if I could pick, Air Evocation
Nation or city of residency: Non, lives in the Wilds
Address if applicable: N/A
Objective; what is it you wish to obtain from joining the guild?: To learn what is hidden in the world, the abilities of story books. Magic
Lists key achievements, skills, traits and experience you have encountered in your life.

Has a strong ability to hide and sneak, spending alot of time as a Rogue for a guild, information gathering etc.

((To all those applying, I suggest reading this! It'll raise your chances for being accepted!!!))

((To notify all aspiring mages. As I've seen this is a trend, it's an issue with current magic Rp.

I've noticed many of you doing something which is called "thought emoting". "Thought emotion" would be the action of emoting something which isn't able to be seen, or noted by anyone other then your own character. For example: Kalameet closes his eyes, the blackness of the Void overtaking his senses. Or: Kalameet begins to focus, imagining the fire within the Void, slowly pulling it from the darkness into the real realm.

The thing is, no one can notably see this in Rp, and is relatively pointless to actually Rp. This is why the "Tell" was made for magic Rpers. It's the act of using a noticeable action Icly to convey you've connected to the Void, and beginning to cast magic. This could be from a notable twitch of your lip, dilation of your eyes, wiggle of the fingers, or even glowing eyes. Something which is capable of being seen, as to be fair. For an example of this: Kalameet would narrow his eyes, promptly his eyes pulsate a sickening ebony hue. The ebony color would pulsate for a few moments, suddenly a blaze of fire forming in his hand. As you can see, that was far more natural, pleasant looking, and involves all parties in the Rp.

So now you know! Now you can choose your very own unique magic tell! I hope this helped you all with your application, and magical Rp example. (: ))

((Thought emotes are bad. try to avoid them!))

OOC

Minecraft Username:

Akiriza

Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes: 

Arahaeldor stared intently at the metal helm, connecting himself to the void's power. His already purple eyes glazed over with a glowing magenta color as the helmet began violently shaking around. Arahaeldor concentrated, contracting the muscles in his arms, at that instant, the helmet in it's entirety began denting, the metal being crushed. The psychokinetic 'wires' attached to the helm slowly raveling around it. He finally released it, allowing the now ball-shaped chunk of metal to hit the ground with a thud.

IC

Name: Arahaeldor Saeledhel
Race: Mali'aheral (High Elf)
Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:

N/A, still seeking a tutor
What affinity of magic are you skilled in?:

I would have to choose mental magic/illusion magic. Most anything with the mind.
Nation or city of residency: Haelun'or: Annil'sul
Address if applicable: Not Applicable
Objective; what is it you wish to obtain from joining the guild?:

Acquire knowledge of the void and the arcane arts. Learn all there possibly is to learn within my millennium of of life. Learn and master the arts of illusions and psionics. And possibly become the Guild Master of Illusion, if none take it before I.

Lists key achievements, skills, traits and experience you have encountered in your life.

Decent swordsman. Mother was an adept psionicist, and I acquired the want to learn it from watching her magnificent displays. I am an Elf, giving me a superb amount of mana.

OOC

Minecraft Username: Cybersick

Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes: As Valanar grew up he had the ambition to become a mage, he did not care what type of mage, he just wanted to become one. One night, as Valanar and his friends sat around their living room, one of the boys decided to tell a story about necromancy. He spoke of the immense power that a necromancer possessed and the skill they had. From that day on Valanar's goal was to become a great necromancer. When he came of age he applied for the mage's guild to learn about the dark arts. Valanar was very excited to train under such knowledgeable mages. He was ready to learn the dark arts and become a powerful necromancer.

IC

Name: Valanar 
Race: Human
Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I was learning necromancy/shade magic but my "teacher" quit, that is why I want to join because I know not everybody in game is a necromancer. 
What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Necromancy
Nation or city of residency: Olen
Address if applicable: None
Objective; what is it you wish to obtain from joining the guild?: Learning the art of Necromancy but hopefully in private to add rp. possibly being a secret apprentice to a master. 
Lists key achievements, skills, traits and experience you have encountered in your life. I have not been out of my kingdom as of yet but I like to go to the library and study books about the dark arts with an old man in my town. My traits are that I am hard working and never give up, I have a positive attitude and I am friendly. I will hopefully change in rp if I am chosen to study the Dark Arts.

OOC
Minecraft Username: Sambosefus
Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes: Riv'siol inhales steadily as he closes his eyes, holding them tightly shut. His face strains with concentration and his nose twitches slightly. He raises his staff as his fingers wrap tightly around it; the outline of his bones pressing against the skin as he thrusts it forwards towards the wall. Suddenly a fire forms at the end of his staff glowing brightly in the dark. The ball of fire flings from the head of his staff towards the dark wall as the room lights up where the ball had flown. A loud crash emanates from the location where the flame struck the surface, leaving scorch marks as the only trace.

IC
Name: Riv'siol
Race: Wood Elf
Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am not.
What affinity of magic are you skilled in? NA
Nation or city of residency: Annil'sul
Address if applicable: The home in Lin'ame labeled Riv'siol
Objective; what is it you wish to obtain from joining the guild?: Knowledge and control of the arcane arts.
Lists key achievements, skills, traits and experience you have encountered in your life. I am well trained in a bow, and somewhat skilled with a sword. Though my true love is knowledge and education. Many days have I wished to put down my blade and pick up a book when I could not.

Elindor finds a small pile of mail. Curiously, he picks some up and goes through it. His brow furrows at how some of the information is no longer accurate. How long could these applications have been just sitting there? Well. This won't do.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.