Conclave of Magi

A hobo calmly picks the girl up and removes her from...wherever she's taking a bath at, stating simply.

"It is no use to you at this time. You must be older to learn magic."

A hobo calmly picks the girl up and removes her from...wherever she's taking a bath at, stating simply.

"It is no use to you at this time. You must be older to learn magic."

"Wh-...but I gotta know anyway!"

Airaion reads the flyer after meditating, he frowns visibly, crumpling it and sitting back down, "Disgusting, power hoarding selfish murderers." The paladin sighs tiredly, closing his eyes meditating once more.

A crooked old man rests in the distance, seemed purple ragged robes covering him. This face having the valleys of wrinkles over them, he watches as the couple distribute the feelings about the mages college, watching over he gives a soft warm and croak of his throat, adjusting the robes once more before he finds a small ledge on a fountain, and rests watching them, he holds a walking stick at his side seemly to stable himself. Placing the walking stick on his lap. He inherently listens into the conversation in-front of him intrigued to where it'll get to.

"Curious..."

he croaks out before a gagging cough of the old man comes out his hands raise and cover his dry and swollen lips so the spit doesn't fly around. It seem he's just an old man listening to the young-lings dabble in some unknown conversation.

Guild Announcement

Due to recent events, the triumvirate of Archmages have decided that introducing an application will be most beneficial to the guild. We recommend anyone looking to join fill out as quickly as possible, and we'll try to review it within acceptable periods of time. It can be found on the main post, or below.

~ The Archmages

---------

OOC

Minecraft Username:

Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes: 

IC

Name:

Race:

Known Magic:

Are you capable of teaching this magic: 

---------

OOC

Minecraft Username: Demotheus

Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes:

Scylla's eyes dull as her breathing slows, and grins.

(Other person emotes)

She pulls the two daggers of edgyness out of their sheathes on her hip, which start to float skyward and orient themselves to point towards her enemy.

IC

Name: Scylla

Race: Dark elf.

Known Magic: Telekenesis, illusion, various other countless magics to far lesser extents. 

Are you capable of teaching this magic:  Yes, I am!

OOC

Minecraft username: giuseppe05

Please write a small portion of rp depicting you using your magic of choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and include no internal thought process.

Saren inhales and exhales slowly, closing his eyes as he begins to concentrate.

Connor slumps in his seat, looking around with a bored expression.

Saren's left hand begins to twitch slightly, standing eerily still.

*You feel an odd presence join with your mind. Do you have any mental barriers?

Answer is no

A voice resonates throughout your thoughts, echoing slightly "Your laces are undone."

Connor blinks and sits up in his seat, seeming quite startled as he looks around for the source of the voice.

Saren opens his eyes and averts his gaze to Connor, smirking to himself.

IC

Name: Saren

Race: High Elf

Known magic: Mental Magic

Are you capable of teaching this magic: No

(Sorry about format, was posted from phone.)

(( I'll PM you shortly. ))

--------------------------------------------

Saren, On behalf of the mages guild I invite you to join among our ranks, at the level of apprentice. Should you further prove yourself to the guild you'll be advanced. The location will be sent shortly by another bird and you'll find access keys available to you. An interview may be given, if not underwent within the week consider yourself a full member of the guild.

~Archmage Dasyra Linath

--------------------------------------------

(( Could you further develop the RP to accurately match your skill, anyone can quickly throw something together saying 'daggers float'. ))

Further developed demo

Scylla twitch slightly, and goes to scratch her neck as if that was the cause. She glances up after a moment, her heartland gradually increasing and her breathing deepened. She pulls out what seems to be a carrot.

" hey, you hungry?"

Regardless of the answer, she giggles, thrusting her right hand forth, sending the "carrot" towards the victim. Halfway through the air towards them the illusion on the object breaks, revealing it to truly be a goat bladder full of some sort of liquid. Hopefully not something gross! What happens next is up toothed other guy.

O-----------------------------------------------------O

I regret to inform you that due to numerous complaints from both staff member, and student alike we'll not be accepting you at this time. I wish you the best of luck with later attempts at joining this guild, however as of this moment you'll not be invited within our walls.

~Archmage Dasyra Linath

I regret to inform you that due to numerous complaints from both staff member, and student alike we'll not be accepting you at this time. I wish you the best of luck with later attempts at joining this guild, however as of this moment you'll not be invited within our walls.

~Archmage Dasyra Linath

All of the following is physically written out.

Gasp! First of all, I don't even know anyone in the mages guild! Second of all, who, or better yet, what are things people complain about me for? I'm a lovely individual! Who has minor episodes sometimes, but other than that, lovely! What are the specific complaints, hm? Send that to me when you get the chance.

~Scylla

---------------------

It's sent via courrier kitty.

OOC
Minecraft Username: Sentlit
Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes: 

Cyrus double blinks, then slowly exhales. A soft green aura, barely visible, floats just above his skin. In one swift motion, he theatrically extends his hand toward the sky. Once a blob of water has formed and thickened over it, he swings his arm around and forward, launching a small burst of water into the fireplace to douse the flames there.

IC
Name: Cyrus Taeleh'aeth
Race: Mali'aheral
Known Magic: Illusion (light) and Hydromancy
Are you capable of teaching this magic: I am only confident in my knowledge and ability in Illusion to teach others.

OOC
Minecraft Username: Sentlit

Cyrus double blinks, then slowly exhales. A soft green aura, barely visible, floats just above his skin. In one swift motion, he theatrically extends his hand toward the sky. Once a blob of water has formed and thickened over it, he swings his arm around and forward, launching a small burst of water into the fireplace to douse the flames there.

IC
Name: Cyrus Taeleh'aeth
Race: Mali'aheral
Known Magic: Illusion (light) and Hydromancy
Are you capable of teaching this magic: I am only confident in my knowledge and ability in Illusion to teach others.

Cyrus, as an Archanix, I gracefully accept you into The Mages Guild. You will be given its location and keys via bird. You are expected to attend an interview. However, if this interview does not occur within a week, then you will be regarded as a member of the guild. If you prove yourself of worth in the guild, you may move up in the ranks.

~ An Archanix