The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

Alras....alras....I'm afraid I do not know an alras. Also, do you have to pay to use the town mines in your races city?

When you say contacting me ingame, what does that mean? I mean..do I have to be on to be contacted?

Yes, you have to be online to be contacted. We will "find" you and "choose" you. Of course, if you want to skip all that then we can just meet. The next time you're online, PM either fatwampa or myself to see if were online.

Name ((MC)): wulfensteine

Name ((IG)):wulfensteine

Race: human

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one): I will aplly for one soon

Combat experience: a fair amount but could be improved

Past military experience:Vigilante

Preferred weapon: bow/TnT

Are you wanted in any countries?:no

Why do you want to join?:to put my skills to use with others like me

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?:no I don’t think so

Would consider being a spy?: depends who for

Any other comments: I like tnt and using it .

((First, there is no TNT on this server, thought i'd clear that up))

So you're interested? Well we are not working with any new members as of late due to the apocalyptic changes our world has been undergoing recently. I'll let Alex determine if we are ready to start taking on new members.

I personally say no to him.

If he can't be bothered to fill a villain app first, he doesn't deserve a place.

Also, I'll powerlevel with you later. Need to get Swords and some other shiz up...

Didn't the dark brotherhood have a minimum of level 30 sword or archery skill requirement at one point?

I've been told it was destroyed and they're building a new one.

Also, to fatawampa, ninja, and alex, I wouldn't recommend grinding at the moment. I just had my stats wiped, and literally an hour of gameplay, and wood chopping was lost. I didn't have any of the stuff when I logged back in, and I was back near where I logged off the time before.

Name ((MC)): MrJakKiD

Name ((IG)): Thorknor

Race: Dark Elf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one): I am just finishing the advanced villain application but im waiting until theres more chance in getting it looked at by FM’s .

Combat experience: Trained For Years With His Master BloodBlade. Every Two Days They’d Go Into The Elven Forests and Train among the Trees From Dawn Till Dusk.

Past military experience: Was Recruited As An Oren Guard but Soon left as they had nothing to offer apart from opening and shutting gates. Was A Sergeant in the S.A ((Storms Army)) But Doesn’t Communicate With Them anymore as there base of operations was destroyed in an Undead Attack

Preferred weapon: With All The Training I Can Handle A Blade Extremely Well but Likes to have a bow as a backup.

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not Currently But Me and The Orc Warlord don’t see eye to eye as he tried to burn down the inn I was in where I confronted him but I couldn’t Kill him or challenge him as his ‘Warparty’ went to attack The Undead and I think one or two of his men are after me

Why do you want to join?:Because I have been looking for something like this for a while now and I found nothing.. Untill I Saw this and saw I want to be part of it.. Its small and very active, just how I like it.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Hmm If I was commanded to by my superiors I would but I prefer to stick with my blade and bow.

Would consider being a spy?: Not All Of The Time but if a contract called for it like for instance tracking and watching the activities of my target before I make my move and strike him down

Any other comments: This Guild is by Far Best I have seen and from what I have read the community is tightly knit and Highly Active.. Keep Up The Great Work.

question, where is the new hq

I don't want to say anything public on this topic because we've had metagamers up the ass. If you're active, because I am, pm me and I'll happily update anyone who asks on guild business

I've been told it was destroyed and they're building a new one.

Also, to fatawampa, ninja, and alex, I wouldn't recommend grinding at the moment. I just had my stats wiped, and literally an hour of gameplay, and wood chopping was lost. I didn't have any of the stuff when I logged back in, and I was back near where I logged off the time before.

That was an intentional rollback; it's on the front page.

Name ((MC)): MrJakKiD

Name ((IG)): Thorknor

Race: Dark Elf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one): I am just finishing the advanced villain application but im waiting until theres more chance in getting it looked at by FM’s .

Combat experience: Trained For Years With His Master BloodBlade. Every Two Days They’d Go Into The Elven Forests and Train among the Trees From Dawn Till Dusk.

Past military experience: Was Recruited As An Oren Guard but Soon left as they had nothing to offer apart from opening and shutting gates. Was A Sergeant in the S.A ((Storms Army)) But Doesn’t Communicate With Them anymore as there base of operations was destroyed in an Undead Attack

Preferred weapon: With All The Training I Can Handle A Blade Extremely Well but Likes to have a bow as a backup.

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not Currently But Me and The Orc Warlord don’t see eye to eye as he tried to burn down the inn I was in where I confronted him but I couldn’t Kill him or challenge him as his ‘Warparty’ went to attack The Undead and I think one or two of his men are after me

Why do you want to join?:Because I have been looking for something like this for a while now and I found nothing.. Untill I Saw this and saw I want to be part of it.. Its small and very active, just how I like it.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Hmm If I was commanded to by my superiors I would but I prefer to stick with my blade and bow.

Would consider being a spy?: Not All Of The Time but if a contract called for it like for instance tracking and watching the activities of my target before I make my move and strike him down

Any other comments: This Guild is by Far Best I have seen and from what I have read the community is tightly knit and Highly Active.. Keep Up The Great Work.

First, we require an accepted villain app, re-apply when you have one. Second, I don't want to speak poorly of the guild but I don't want any misconceptions about us. There is so much stuff out of our control right now that were in a fairly disorganized state. We have some dedicated and active members, but not everyone has a villain app, which I really want to crack down on.

Note to members: I don't know when all of you are on, so when you're on, go ahead and PM me (Alex_Pan) for updates and jobs and stuff. You get as much out of it as you put in. I don't post them on this thread because, a. I can't edit wampa's post; b. I don't want metagamers reading our jobs.

TNT is disabled on this server, and an accepted villain application is a requirement.

P.S. fatwampa, I need to pm you but the forum message system is down. Get on Teamspeak or something.

erm ok i can work without tnt but how do i apply for a villain app thingy .once i get that can i join thanks

wulfensteine