The Lucky Band

LatzMomo

Lucky Band of Fellows

DfW5QzJ.jpg

Known as the ‘Lucky Band’ these mercenaries are notorious for acts of cruelty and brutal efficiency in their contracts. Often times, they appears in conflicts without prompt or contract, slaying those they can before departing with the goods.

Recent jobs have included the frequent attack of High Elves seen outside their protected lands. Their forming wasn’t fancy, it was just some thugs and former soldiers who wanted coin.

Their ‘uniform’ is whatever scavenged armor is available, and a white bandana or armband with a clover on it, the idea derived from the name. Various stops and outposts exist for the Band to store goods and where they conduct legitimate business from. They have been often referred to as bandits as well, but they maintain publicly that they are strictly mercenaries.

6Zwb2B8.jpg

The current head goes by the name ‘Pirnce” in mockery of the Grand Prince of Fenn, donning an adjusted variant of the Snow Elven armor.

Torture is a common tool of the Lucky Band, and they have developed and adopted a variety of effective and brutal methods for information extraction, fun, or simple revenge.

To join, contact the Band by way of bird, or finding us. We can be seen often traveling the roads or in taverns enjoying ourselves.

If interested in a mail-in application, fill out these details.

MC name:
Name/Alias:
Do you realize betraying us will result in a likewise fashion?

Guillaume Schippenbeil shines a great smile upon the other members of the Lucky Band

"Soon my brothers, soon."

Mikael redacts his previous statement about bounties and offers his 3-man army to fight with the Lucky Band.

MC name: Mikael, Lord of Eastrock

Name/Alias: Mika, Alphonso

Any other affiliations?: The men and women of my keep. They are my servants however and they will do what I want them to.

Do you realize betraying us will result in a likewise fashion? yes

Corbett salutes the mercenaries. o7

(( You cannot ground my son, James. ))

Mikael redacts his previous statement about bounties and offers his 3-man army to fight with the Lucky Band.

MC name: Mikael, Lord of Eastrock

Name/Alias: Mika, Alphonso

Any other affiliations?: The men and women of my keep. They are my servants however and they will do what I want them to.

Do you realize betraying us will result in a likewise fashion? yes

Meet us at the location being sent to you in private

MC name: DiscoLiquid
Name/Alias: Moiria
Any other affiliations?: None at all.
Do you realize betraying us will result in a likewise fashion? Well, obviously? 

Mc Name- ArmoredDilla

Name/Alias- Terrowin Nyx

Age- 43

Affiliations- Once a part of a Lumber Company, the middle-aged lumberjack has turned to becoming a bandit after elves seized his forested areas for conserving the wildlife

Betrayal- I know, I betray you, bloodbath ensues

Mc Name- ArmoredDilla

Name/Alias- Terrowin Nyx

Age- 43

Affiliations- Once a part of a Lumber Company, the middle-aged lumberjack has turned to becoming a bandit after elves seized his forested areas for conserving the wildlife

Betrayal- I know, I betray you, bloodbath ensues

Accepted, send me a bird in game to make it official.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.