[Lore Update] The Archwraith - Wraith Lore Additions

Swgrclan

I am not hating on this, I am raising concerns that are genuine to me.

Then that raises the question of how wraiths currently exist now, doesn't it? If they needed this lore to create them, then how are they already created? 

They were initially selected of four viable necromancers that followed the necessities for wraithdom. A ritual was initiated and they were made in-game, but at the time I found their creation lacking. I still do. I wrote this lore to both absolve the issue of baseless Wraith creation and their lack of activity, wherein the formed leadership would be able to prevent future stagnancy. This is an update to things, it does not give new amazing powers or abilities.

Alright, thanks for continuing to answer my concerns and questions. I still personally believe that the wraiths should be active before this is considered but the lore itself is well written. Good luck.

Make the Wraiths more active in order to get lore that grants them structure and a means to activity. Do you not see the slight problem with that sentence?

If the Wraiths need patching, patch them. Requesting the Wraiths are fixed so that they can be repaired is somewhat self defeating.

I'm sorry, but aren't all Wraiths but you and Vinzakra no longer wraiths, and he's not even active anymore? The problem isn't the lore, it's the people playing the wraiths. You want them active, get players that will actually dedicate time enough to the server to play the characters. Swgr, you're damn good at RP, you're on the event team, and you play a few crucial characters.... But uh.... You are one of four wraiths. Vinzakra is gone, to god knows where. Geo stepped down and turned his character off. The other dude's character is either dead or gone, not sure which....

The wraiths in the past have shown not to be active. Just because you slap on a new means of making them does not mean they will suddenly spring up into activity. Turn active players into wraiths. Active players that will take the role and make something of it. Not semi-active players that want to see "Herp a derp I'm a wraith" and never play the character again.

Perhaps it is my style of writing, or the fact that I write in abundance, but I find many details being overlooked by some who peruse this lore. Those who read this far - I must emphasize the need to read between the lines. Most complaints are already answered in the original work before your eyes.

I'm sorry, but aren't all Wraiths but you and Vinzakra no longer wraiths, and he's not even active anymore? The problem isn't the lore, it's the people playing the wraiths. You want them active, get players that will actually dedicate time enough to the server to play the characters. Swgr, you're damn good at RP, you're on the event team, and you play a few crucial characters.... But uh.... You are one of four wraiths. Vinzakra is gone, to god knows where. Geo stepped down and turned his character off. The other dude's character is either dead or gone, not sure which....

The wraiths in the past have shown not to be active. Just because you slap on a new means of making them does not mean they will suddenly spring up into activity. Turn active players into wraiths. Active players that will take the role and make something of it. Not semi-active players that want to see "Herp a derp I'm a wraith" and never play the character again.

There are no active Wraiths. As detailed in the "IC" of this lore, the solution to the death of two Wraiths and the stagnancy of the remaining half is to issue the Archwraith title to one of the remnants. This update is to assure that new Wraiths may be properly created to replace the ones that have been lost, along with other things mentioned in the prior discussions. I wrote this fully aware of the concerns you outlined.

The Wraiths are inactive because there are a lack of Wraiths.

Swgrclan writes up a patch for Wraith Lore that allows more Wraiths to be made.

Swgr is told in order to get the lore to make more Wraiths, he must make the Wraiths active.

Anyone else seeing a loop?

The wraiths that I know exist are; Ice, Swgr, Slice and Geo.

Geo left, so that should still mean that there are three wraiths. 

Ice is pretty inactive, Slic3 is super inactive and Geo is no longer a wraith, from last of what I've heard.

Inactivity. That is an issue and this lore fixes that by making it so inactive Wraiths can be removed via the Rite of Annulment. And those wraiths that are removed can be replaced through the Rite of Ascension.

To the naysayers, I'd like to point out that this lore is actually quite essential.

The reason why you don't see wraiths running about is because there is a wraith cap, and it's currently filled by inactives. If this lore is passed, it means they can be cleared and replaced by active players.

Did I hear.. Itharel? ;)

Loving the lore, swgr. Glad you found an IC way to solve the inactivity of the wraiths. Hopefully in the near future Itharel can begin to duel with wraiths once more.

As to Sky for the mentions arch-itharel, we already have a entity who can willing choose and remove Itharels. To create a new rank would sadly be pointless. Though commonly found between the four, Judgement being deemed as Tahariaes enforcer is often found as the 'lead' Itharel so you could consider him as Arch-Itharel title wise.

Swgr has an IC reasoning for not being active, Slic3 is beyond hell busy OOCly, Icelifreakx gets on when he has time, and Geo's character was mere exorcised of its wraith. All in all, you'd realize that there are three left, all three still dedicated. That's at everyone who thinks Wraiths are inactive.