[Warclaim] Get Off My Island! (Part Two)

Tom_Whiteman

DarkLord2002 Is no longer my username. I am not accepting Conquest. I have that right and I am using it, I do not feel like loosing the last safe rp place I have my friends go there and my rp family live there, construction is slow at the moment because no one really wants to do it and I have school, I have SACE which I have to deal with and my nan being extremely sick, currently having heart surgery so Im not on 24/7 like I usually am. I /Kindly/ Request that you leave it at that im not accepting Conquest. Thank you.

DarkLord2002 Is no longer my username. I am not accepting Conquest. I have that right and I am using it, I do not feel like loosing the last safe rp place I have my friends go there and my rp family live there, construction is slow at the moment because no one really wants to do it and I have school, I have SACE which I have to deal with and my nan being extremely sick, currently having heart surgery so Im not on 24/7 like I usually am. I /Kindly/ Request that you leave it at that im not accepting Conquest. Thank you.

Aren't you banned for plagiarizing or something?

[Look, let's not turn this into another argument guys. We're not going to conquest, but we're going to pillage. Good day!]

((I'm a bit... Conflicted, so you guys are basically WC'ing with the intention of just getting stuff from Thess's chests? I mean.. Since you all are apparently making such a big deal and actually /scoping/ the chests before hand, that kinda seems like you're pixel hungry over anything, though I must agree, the land is right next to the Uruks.. And before you guys squeal like pigs that I'm not a part of this conflict, I actually have a residence there..))

(( And I'm having brain surgery and I'm here, the thing is your island is huge it could be home of a race like kharajyr and you are using it for 3 people, I think the minimun for a small plot is 5 and you have like 2 in a huge island, I request a GM to give a decision on this because the place is inactive and If there is active people the amount doesnt match the minimal amount for such a region.))

((What is your name if it's not darklord2002 anyways?))

Alright thats enough seriously, I do not have to give up /MY/ home /MY/ plot because you think one thing, I can give a list of active players who actually go there who actually rp there, I am not accepting Conquest and I can not be forced to do it so seriously STOP its getting more annoying then anything. Do not bring up the plagerizim crap, I got a hell tonne of crap for that already and sufferd the consequences I was /NOT/ Banned for that. You have no reason to bring it up. 

Don not bring up the Plagerizim. 

Do not try and  egg me on to accept Conquest

Do not try and obtain it through GM's 

Do not continue this argument. Thank you.

All you will find is cobblestone and leaves, we are still under construction you wont find much of worth so enjoy.

Also you cant really have a go at us for 'Not paying Tribute and being horrible vessels' if we never were in the first place, I only paid tribute for my Tavern at the entrance which you guys had the nerve to remove me from the region with NO rp because of the first warclaim.

We are merciless, we will empty all of your chests. Also, i need cobble tbh.

Alright thats enough seriously, I do not have to give up /MY/ home /MY/ plot because you think one thing, I can give a list of active players who actually go there who actually rp there, I am not accepting Conquest and I can not be forced to do it so seriously STOP its getting more annoying then anything. Do not bring up the plagerizim crap, I got a hell tonne of crap for that already and sufferd the consequences I was /NOT/ Banned for that. You have no reason to bring it up. 

Don not bring up the Plagerizim. 

Do not try and  egg me on to accept Conquest

Do not try and obtain it through GM's 

Do not continue this argument. Thank you.

Tbh this is just bad role-play, this isn't your edgy D&D game this is a dynamic rp server with a political atmosphere where you actions actually have negative ramifications. An action such as living next to a ******* war nation would probably result in .. you know.. war? 

All you will find is cobblestone and leaves, we are still under construction you wont find much of worth so enjoy.

Also you cant really have a go at us for 'Not paying Tribute and being horrible vessels' if we never were in the first place, I only paid tribute for my Tavern at the entrance which you guys had the nerve to remove me from the region with NO rp because of the first warclaim.

I'm sure these gyazos provided by Shreck/Travista will say otherwise.

86ae73ad4a76ecca325d0e4e0618f798.png

3a6a49e6f6c0fb7d069fe1cd50a6fcc8.png

We are merciless, we will empty all of your chests. Also, i need cobble tbh.

((This kind of backs up my pixel hungry theory... Aside from the typical "Bloodlust" excuse.. In logical RP setting, why does there have to be an attack on Thess?))

One. Last. Time. Not accepting Conquest. You want to pillage go ahead of a Gm accepts this warclaim.

(( Damn looks like you ran out of excuses, let the GM accept or deny the conquest, I hope he takes in mind the fact it has 0 people active on a island capable of having a race in it))

Eh, instead of a forum spamming, go to my profile, my skype name is there. You can add me and we'll discuss this over skype.