The Ratlins V2 [Racial Lore]

Dragonslayerelf

(´◉◞౪◟◉) pbbbbbltttNO NO NO NO I SAID NO ALREADY

NO

It adds nothing that hairy cannibalistic naked humans living in a sewer cant do!

A.You clearly have not read the lore. They mostly live in CAVES. B. They are not humans, they will be much different C. They don't eat people, I am currently working on the lore (overhauling it) D. Cannibalistic naked humans can't establish a society and hierarchy with 3 clans with differing skill sets and a large white green eyed leader.

C. This is the same thing as IRL people against homosexuals. Your ratophobia is not appreciated.

Did you just...

Is this Tumblr? Do you have "natural multiplicity" and think you have a rat personality? Does rat poison trigger you?

A.You clearly have not read the lore. They mostly live in CAVES. B. They are not humans, they will be much different C. This is the same thing as IRL people against homosexuals. Your ratophobia is not appreciated. D. They don't eat people, I am currently working on the lore (overhauling it) E. Cannibalistic naked humans can't establish a society and hierarchy with 3 clans with differing skill sets and a large white green eyed leader.

Y-You can't be serious. This is a joke, right? You're making a joke, yes? Please god tell me this is a joke.

Y-You can't be serious. This is a joke, right? You're making a joke, yes? Please god tell me this is a joke.

It is the same sort of intolerance as that guy demonstrated. Many people are intolerant to homosexuals, that guy is intolerant to humanoid rats. It was just an analogy, nothing more, nothing less

Did you just...

Is this Tumblr? Do you have "natural multiplicity" and think you have a rat personality? Does rat poison trigger you?

I do have natural multiplicity but a ratty personality is not one of them. No this is not tumblr, this is a LOTC forum post where I'm done with people saying too many races as I am waiting for a time when there are more races allowed.

I'd really appreciate you not comparing a disinterest for a new race to homophobia. As it stands, no, I don't think this is very well fleshed out. I don't think it's quality enough to even begin to consider it as a playable race. Regardless of opinion on the Kharajyr, the lore had countless days poured into it with an extreme amount of care to make it unique.

It is the same sort of intolerance as that guy demonstrated. Many people are intolerant to homosexuals, that guy is intolerant to humanoid rats. It was just an analogy, nothing more, nothing less

It...It isn't. It really isn't. Since you were in fact serious, if you'll excuse me....

That+s+it+i+m+out+a+grown+ass+man+just+s

You're encouraging people to tease you, just so you know. Don't take things so seriously.

Also rats are people too, despite what the westboro ratist church says. I'm with you man.

Edit: there will never be a time when more core races are a good idea. There are enough issues with racial populations as is, and adding more core races would only worsen this issue.

I'd really appreciate you not comparing a disinterest for a new race to homophobia. As it stands, no, I don't think this is very well fleshed out. I don't think it's quality enough to even begin to consider it as a playable race. Regardless of opinion on the Kharajyr, the lore had countless days poured into it with an extreme amount of care to make it unique.

I am still working on it, and it will be worked on for a long time. There is a reason it says WIP and this will be here for a while all over it

It...It isn't. It really isn't. Since you were in fact serious, if you'll excuse me....

I will edit it promptly

I do have natural multiplicity but a ratty personality is not one of them. No this is not tumblr, this is a LOTC forum post where I'm done with people saying too many races as I am waiting for a time when there are more races allowed.

Natural multiplicity doesn't exist. What you have is multiple personality disorder or something similar. Don't let Tumblr stop you from getting your condition checked out.

NOTE: THIS IS LONG TERM LORE SO I SHOULDN'T SEE WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY RACES. IT IS FOR WHEN THERE IS SPACE FOR ANOTHER RACE! DOESNT MATTER IF THAT'S IN 5 YEARS OR 5 DAYS.

Speaking as a former Lore Master I cannot foresee a time, ever, where the server would have enough people for seven races and if it did the policy is as it always has been: expand the existing ones. If anything, we have too many at the moment.

Speaking as a former Lore Master I cannot foresee a time, ever, where the server would have enough people for seven races and if it did the policy is as it always has been: expand the existing ones. If anything, we have too many at the moment.

We only have 5 now...

Did they axe the Kha?

(I consider the halflings a race)

Halflings are a subrace in lore unless they've changed it.