The Dalma Building Company

lawnmowerman

Walsall_in_Medieval_Times_%2815th_Centur

As you stroll down the main road of Athera, you'd see freshly printed posters draped on various walls and fences of each capital and tavern, letters in big bold to catch your eye!

The Dalma Building Company

sigil_medieval.png

"With time comes perfection."

If you lean in to look at the parchment, you would see quality sketches of builds ranging to all sizes, along with the prices!

Interior: 150-800 Minas.

b1I04cd.png

VBS6QBH.png

EcmVPUX.png

Tiny builds such as hovels and sod houses: 150- 200 Minas.

TPtYxYD.jpg

Smaller builds such as city houses: 500 - 1500 Minas.

Ku6AOVh.png

Medium builds such as villa’s and manors: 2500- 3500 Minas.

JNmX3d4.jpg

nc77q65.jpg

Large builds such as a keep or a fort: 10000- 20000 Minas.

zkgIjde.jpg

gCITN3m.jpg

Glancing at the poster outside Petrus, a small stall would be beside it, a slender dark elf seated in a chair behind it, elbows slumped on the armrests, and a little boy with black locks pushed behind his ears grinning crookedly at you, a hand raising to give you a swift wave. If you were to approach, the Dalma would smirk wryly, bobbing his head at a format settled in front of you, hands slowly clasping together as he'd lean back in his seat, his personal band of musicians starting to play a catchy tune as you'd skim over it with your orbs!

Full name(s)?:

Size of said build(s)?:

A brief description of what needs to be built:

Any sketches or sources for the build?: ((Reference pictures, if possible.))

Location(s)?: ((Mark the coordinates along with a screenshot(s), if possible.))

Will you provide materials? If not, we’ll require extra pay to get them on our own:

Interior included or not?:

At the bottom of the format, you'd see the following!

CURRENTLY HIRING SUPPLIERS AND SKILLED BUILDERS!

Send a bird to Licius Dalma ((PM me on the forums, TheBigPoppa, there I will provide my Skype)), Alexandre Cossete ((sean_desed)) or Sergius de Bar, my apprentice! ((Veskund/_Sweetwater))

Quick OOC Note:

We're allowed to deny projects, please be considerate of such. And as you can see, we do somewhat specify in the building style of Messy Medieval!

EDIT: The screenshots seem to be oddly shaped and stretched out, I'll make sure to fix that as soon as possible.

Mithius smiles brightly, glad to see his kin doing so well.

Cyrus grins upon reading of his cousin's success as an architect.

Augustus admires the different builds, making a note to contact them eventually.

Smaller parchments have been nailed against each and every poster, a detailed sketch of a newly built keep drawn on said paper, and beside it would be a drawing of an illustrious fort.

Above the keep's picture the following would be written, along with the company's noticeable symbol.

sigil_medieval.png

One of our newer keeps, designed and built by Alexandre Cosette and his crew!

RTk6iRn.png

As for above the stronghold's sketch, it'd be written.

A prominent stronghold which is still under some minor changes, constructed for the valiant Order of Saint Amyas, designed and built by Licius Dalma and his workers, along with his apprentice, Sergius de Bar!

YAukODB.jpg

Full name(s)?: Janošek Velimír Vták

Size of said build(s)?: Medium

A brief description of what needs to be built: Will contact later with plans.

Any sketches or sources for the build?: ((Reference pictures, if possible.)) Will of later contact

Location(s)?: ((Mark the coordinates along with a screenshot(s), if possible.)) To be arranged

Will you provide materials? If not, we’ll require extra pay to get them on our own: Materials will be provided.

Interior included or not?:

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.