Alessandra De Lucavitis

Malocchio

Alessandra Feliciana de Lucavitis

" The Unyielding & Unbound " 

DlmceOk.png

ItWvViL.jpg?2

(Art credits to the talented MariaGulland of DeviantArt. Go check her out and support her!)

“Alive, I remain. I suspect you missed me, love?”

Theme: I Am Hers, She Is Mine 

DlmceOk.png

Given name: Alessandra Feliciana de Lucavitis

Nickname(s): Ales’-- a simple, shortened name given to her by close friends.

Age: Twenty five years old. Born on the third week of the bitter winter solstice.

Race: Human. (Identified culturally/home wise as a Savoyard.)

Deity: The Creator. 

Alliance/Nation/Home: The Kingdom of Oren; currently living within Felsen. 

DlmceOk.png

Height: 172cm / 5’8

Weight: 62kg / 138lbs

Body type: Having a lean but muscular body, Alessandra stands at a sturdy height. The woman’s body does not contain too much fat, most of her weight being from muscular gain. Due to being an active person, Alessandra is easily agile and has a large amount of strength in her arms. Her figure is muscular-lean, being far from a lanky figure in a general sense. Her left arm is rather absently damaged, having the radius being broken and fail-healed, leaving it be a bit painful, at certain rough movements.

Accurate description of features: Alessandra’s skin is rather fair, noted alongside a large amount of freckles that cover her face, arms, chest, legs and her shoulders. Alessandra’s face is heart shaped, sculpted extrusive, or rather, prominent cheekbones and a defined jawline. The woman’s chin eases into with her facial structure alongside her small, thinly shaped nose. Her lips would match the description of her facial structure, being heart shaped, soft and full. A most striking, coppery, light brown shade, noted along with thick eyelashes, as her subtly almond shaped eyes represent. Her eyes seeming to be nearly always narrowed, a bitter gaze aflame on anyone who even glances at her the wrong way. Alessandra's hair is a sleek, chestnut shade; falling as a waterfall would over her shoulders, lengthening to her mid back.

Health: Well enough.

Clothing & accessories: Alessandra appreciates the rich society and delicacies of fashion more than life itself. Fine silks and overly engraved fabrics coat her eyes as if a winter snow. Long, dark overcoats are almost a favorite to wear, along with trousers and calf-high boots. Her normal wear is a long, and slightly heavy trenchcoat that drapes all the way down to the back of her thighs. At times, the woman also will slowly allow herself to wear dresses, in fact to fit more into the noble society, so people wouldn’t see her as obscure. Obviously not fond of dresses, for she seems to trip over her own feet in return of attempts to meander about in them, she attempts to stick to her coats and trousers rather the long, blowy madness.

(x) Casual wear

(x) Armored wear

(x) Fancy wear

Accessory wise, Alessandra normally refrains from wearing jewelry, afraid that some naughty knave might steal it. However, wrapped tightly around her frame, a long sheath could easily be noted.

DlmceOk.png

Fighting style:

(x) Defensive: Alessandra tends to be a challenging opponent, no matter what area you catch her in when it comes to her standpoints. Due to her unrelenting aggression -- when attacked, she seems a bit heavier in her steps and brash with swings of a sword, or thrusts of a dagger. Given the advantage of mild strength and previous tutoring with a blade, she understands the weak points in those she is attacking or defending. When someone comes towards her with a blade and she is caught unarmed; she will make the quickest attempt to make a weapon out of anything near her that's possible. Whether it be a knife, flowerpot or simply a book -- she will try to fit it into the persona of a weapon. Although she is knowledgeable of defense, she is not the most talented, as warriors may be.

(x) Offensive: Alessandra is akin to aggression, especially against those who have fallen to her lowest respects. Her positions when attacking change dependent on who she is fighting and the location she is in. In the common streets, she tends to make her attacks as quick as possible so that she will not draw too much attention to herself. Otherwise, when alone, she may become much more brutal, bringing out harsher, more complicated attacks on the enemy.

Weapon(s) of choice:

(x) A simple longsword or shortsword. Over time around the Amyasmen, Alessandra has adapted to the fighting style of the men she works alongside, only feeling comfortable with a long blade, compared to the short daggers she used to fight with. 

Inventory:

(x): A forged steel longsword, held within a sturdy sheath at her side. 

(x): A dagger, engraved with peculiar markings.

(x): Multiple minas; average of sixty minas.

DlmceOk.png

Personality traits and attributes:

(x) Devious

(x) Disciplined

(x) Vigilant

(x) Loyal

(x) Captivating

(x) Zany

(x) Sophisticated

(x) Confident

(x) Aggressive 

DlmceOk.png

Strengths:

(x) Analytically observant. Thoughtful, disciplined, and about all things perfect. Alessandra makes sure to be one hundred percent observant and perfect at everything she does. Well, she tries, at least.

(x) Seeing the best that life can offer is an extremely useful strength within the lands. Wars are common and death is blatantly everywhere- yet Alessandra still manages to keep her mind-set positive which allows her to achieve great things. It mixes well with her determined aspect, leaving her with ambitious ideals wherever she goes.

(x) Sword combat. Well trained over time, tuned up by those who she fights alongside. 

Weaknesses:

(x) Pride/Honor. Pride is one of the most extreme and visible weaknesses the woman has. This is completely relevant to her past and her present encounters with people and history of her life. Alessandra will do almost anything to retain her self-pride and general self-esteem. Whether it be killing a close ally or family member, it doesn't matter to her at all when it comes to pride. Some things must go for self-worth, she would beg to state.

(x) Ignorance: Ignorance is certainly not bliss in Alessandra's opinion. Lacking intelligence is one of the few things that irk the woman off entirely. She could care less what race the "ignorant" person is, nor could she care for their age.

DlmceOk.png

Character relationships:

(x) To be added over time. (Message me if you had some sort of relation or interaction with Alessandra.)

Calais Julio de Lucavitis (NPC): Her most dearly loved brother and friend. Calais has been a steady figure in Alessandra’s life, from childhood through adulthood. She finds herself running to him often when she is troubled, hoping he is able to resolve the issue with simple wisdom.

Dorian Hunter (HBrules): A ridiculously flirty man of Oren. The woman was quick to note that the man was rather blunt towards her, only to shrug off his words herself. Alessandra feels that Dorian has some type of strange background to him or perhaps, he is simply a obscure man. 

Ser Aedric 'Grim' Tullian (Darksalvo): Upon first interaction with the orderman; Alessandra felt slightly impressed to how authoritative Aedric had been towards those in Petrus. The woman holds some sort of high respects for this man, noting his militaristic power respectively. She hoped for some sort of alliance to form between both herself and him, paying close attention to the actions of him and the other ordermen. After time, the two held closely for awhile, becoming known allies. The two hold a secret, hidden beneath whispers, only knowledgeable by each other...

Samuel of Hadvar (Guck): Alessandra holds high respects for Samuel, too, being around him quite often when she is enforcing law, most especially the Martial Law. Protective towards him, as she is towards the other Amyasmen, too, she is sure to keep a watchful eye on him during troubled situations. Alessandra would not hesitate to fight alongside Samuel, even if it would mean harm to her. 

DlmceOk.png

The Histories and Ventures of Alessandra de Lucavitis

(x) Childhood Story: It Watched Her With Prying Eyes

(To be added shortly.)

DlmceOk.png

inb4 "wanna romance???"

wanna romance rp???

Huehuehue.

Dorian Hunter (HBrules): A ridiculously flirty man of Oren. The woman was quick to note that the man was rather blunt towards her, only to shrug off his words herself. Alessandra feels that Dorian has some type of strange backround to him or perhaps, he is simply a obscure man. 

:J

HB the spearman! Swords are toys, spears are real weapons!

Well...I think one day I will have create a character profile that is this detailed. 

This level of detail is what some strive for, but some remain to ignorant to truly try.

*Claps happily at the detail

This level of detail is what some strive for, but some remain to ignorant to truly try.

*Claps happily at the detail

Thank you sososo much! I am very glad you appreciate my writing! Means a lot! :)

I always see you around and occasionally hear your emotes. You're a great roleplayer/writer! Keep it up.

I always see you around and occasionally hear your emotes. You're a great roleplayer/writer! Keep it up.

Thank you so much! I see you around too, so I can say the same right back at you! :D