[✗] The Natives Of Vailor (Updated)

Keldrith

Event Planners, MC Names: obskaterkid

Event Type: Native's of Vailor

Event Date: 6/28/2015

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Random

Event Location: Random

Summary: Upon new discovered land there is always Native people there, usually a band of humans who have been staying on the land for thousands of years. When new people intrude this angers them and they fight back. The Event will be focusing on this, I'd like to get some people to help me have an RP native tribe to The Isles of Vailor.  

Basically how this will work is the 'Tribe' will meet with the ships upon arrival and demand that they turn around.. I assume some of the humans or more aggresive races will step in and make war. The characters are perma death unless you want to keep playing them and are un-needed after this small opening event. In other words they will be one-time use characters (unless the actor decides to keep it). If ET allows this we could also have some artifacts that we drop as prizes?

(BACKUP PLAN, incase things go well) If the Tribe is accepted somehow I planned on having them show off some medical practices, some spiritual or religious practices. I'd plan on welcoming the new settlers then leaving the land and that's when the event would end.

Concept Images/Screenshots american-indian-wars-H.jpeg
comanche.jpg
Other Information: This is going to take a lot of short-time planning so I will need any actor's skype names so I can make a chat.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes any assistance would be nice.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Both, probably about 5 actors minimum and 1 builder?

Eeeeeeh. I'm staying sort of neutral on this, because it definitely has some potential for fun, I reckon, but it's also been done before in the past. I'd say elaborate more on the specifics of the event, first. 

Oh yeah Little round top... I call being Federal soldier #2, My line will be. "GUHH" because we all die. :-(

I'll stay neutral on this event, because I really want to keep my street cred. Burning down towns and slaughtering people isn't my thing. :/

This is somewhat similar to the Subudai, which you can find a post via the link in my signature. As an Event Team member and someone who had led the Scourge and helped with the Undead reboot, I'll be shelfing this for a later time to possibly tinker with and Ill speak with you before doing so. This being said, the Event Team will not be doing any antagonist events within the first 2-3 weeks of Vailor's release simply because let us be honest - players want and need to get situated and we need to see how the roleplay environment anchors itself on the new map.

Moved to Denied Events.