[Complete]Surplus Sale: Horses!

DecoLamb

All throughout the various cities and towns, a simple bit of parchment has been hung. the text upon it is simple, clean, and overall unremarkable. One would easily overlook the posting, save for its pinnet, a large, blazingly red dahlia flower.

As of late, my herd has grown far to large for me to care for. Thus, I have decided to sell off surplus mares and gelded yearlings. Each equine in my herd is of good stock, fit and strong with strong legs and wonderful conformation, sure to please all from the common cart-driver to the most scrutinizing of equine enthusiasts

Dependent on the desired mount, prices will range from five hundred mina, to one thousand. Bartering is plausible as well for those who do not carry monetary wealth.

Should you wish to purchase one, send a bird to Tuiru D'laronge, or request her at the gates of the mali'ker city of Vivec. All purchases are final and contract bound.

((I can't fathom why someone would go up against decolamb about horse facts lmao))

Marvin scratches his chin, wondering if he should hazard into the sulfur-smelling wasteland of Igne'nor for a cheap horse.

Tuiru sits quietly in her stable, resting against the rolls of hay. A young colt nuzzles against her bandaged leg, the young ker brushing its upright mane, "I do so hope that people remember to read that bartering is available.."

"Name w'ot ye ah' lookin' t'e barter", Dzralen suggests.

((Please keep all posts in RP, if you have any problems or questions about this post PM the OP))