[Bounty] Wyvern

Lynx

Wanted: Wyvern

Threat level: High

Description of beast(s): This beast is a rather large male Wyvern, being such it is twice as big as its female counterpart. The beast’s scales are ashen in color with red tipped wings, it has rows of sharp spines trailing down it’s back as well.

Location: This beast was last seen flying around the mountains of the west isle near the Dwarves

Rewards: The reward is yet to be determined

*Seeing the notice, the scholar stops for a moment*

"A wyvern..it has been a while. I will have to speak to the others of this."

Kailon studied the notice that had been pinned to the bounty board, with an anxious expression,

"Ah wond'r..."

The curious dwarf paced down the road, away from cloud temple, a hand stroking his short orange beard as he pondered if it was on the same island as the roosting bird he had found. His expression soon developed a glint of anticipation as thoughts of a majestic reward began to flood his mind...

Haidar just happened to be passing through the area, seeing said notice. He raises an eyebrow and slowly strokes his head.

"It be soundin' dangerous but fun at da same time.." He chuckles to himself, turning on his heels as he begins to walk off.

Ragnar of Banard would pick up upon the bounty, he'd instantly attempt to claim it by himself, his confidence rather astounding "Zhis look like a challenge.. I need a challenge." (I'll PM you about it)

Audbjorn would unfold his arms, shaking his head towards Krodin who is standing before him at the bounty board. He taps his shoulder with an armoured digit and says hastily in a cool voice. "I think ya mean throw." he remarks before sauntering off with a rather large grin.

Dorian spends multiple days looking around the frozen wastes of the Dwarven mountains, to no avail.

"Why did I agree to look for it out of us.." he'd wonder aloud to himself, shaking his head as he imagine Ragnar back in the warmth of the tavern.

He rubs his arms to warm them, constantly shivering, as he sets off once more to search.

*Alstasia grabs the poster "A wyvern? Odd... its near the dwarves? That phoenix thing attacked the dwarves the other elf day! How odd." tears up the poster and walks off, her imagination at work on all types of 'wonderfull' things.