[Complete]Eastin-Dia Seafaring Solutions Limited Time Offer! (Over, But Still A Cheap Ship!)

BathRugMan

[!]A poster would be plastered over every single O.V  Economy class ship poster. 

FuSmnXg.png

At Eastin-Dia, we aim to leave the consumer satisfied, guaranteed. However, with our line of ships, we have nonetheless realized that the average consumer cannot afford our vessels. In consideration of the above, we're proud to unveil a more competitively priced offering targeted at the average consumer.

There fore, it is to our pleasure, to reveal a limited time offer for our dedicated costumers out there. Priced at 700 mina, we shipwrights Beltran and Alugor, backed by our special R&D and applied science division, have worked tirelessly to offer you the roomiest, most dangerous and fastest ship in it's class.

-= The Stallion Line =-

6fe488ee71.jpg

114acb41c0.jpg

Eastin-Dia is proud to present the Stallion line. Affordable, sea-worthy and outfitted with three balistas, this low-range model is  the perfect vessel to test your sailing abilities. With deck space unparalleled for it's size, it easily serves as a trading ship.

Basic Models start at 700 mina, for a limited time only! First come first serve!

Add-ons re available for merchants to travel in the comfort they are accustomed to. Fine upholstery, a stylized hull or prow, and a jukebox are available as add-ons.

Interested in purchasing our other ships? Contact either Ayche (Draxagon), Sam (crazed), Alugor (flowuster) or Beltran! (Bathrugman)

*A note is pinned near the advertisement.*

"I want to buy it, send me a bird. Otherwise, I'll send you one sometime."

~Corvus Imyvas

(I'll be on tomorrow, since I'm getting off for the night.)

The golem Soliel looks over the sign, days and nights pass as the golem remains still as a statue, deciphering the strange symbols and squiggly lines. Upon the fourth day of the golems solemn watch, it blurts out loud as if expecting the sign to respond to it. "WILL IT FIT IN A LAKE." The golem once more watches over the sign, waiting for its answer. 

Eastin-Dia Seafaring solutions is proud to say!: "Depends on the size of the lake."

The golem responds once more in its monotonous, loud voice. "YES." It lumbers off back towards the Cloud Temple.

[!] A sign would be posted below.

"Limited offers are now over! The stallion is now selling for seven hundred mina!"

Congratulations to all of the above! Though you may have missed the limited offering, you can still snag the ship for the moderately low price of seven hundred mina!