New orcish words.

Balorien

I thought orcish language, would need some word, so i write some ideas. I saw that some word is from other games such as "dabu" (warcraft III, orc peasnts xd)

So

weakling, patchetic( its a inuslt for all other races, well its like "what ya doing here, you scum?) =Morra (from gothic 3,  you has to use it like : "Whut lat want, morra?") It's a disrespectfull word.

Votarish=Hunter, Votar means hunt, than we need a word for hunter as well.

Strigzeer= Warrior (Strigz is war)

Usslucker= Minion (from asslicker xd)

Skunna= Pelt

Beast= Wokka.

Strunk= poop xd

Bruuze= booze.

So these are the worlds i'm thinking on, i cna add them to the wiki, but firs ti would like if someone would accept it.

Also i had a idea in mind that there can be 3 type of orchish talismans

Talisman of the Hunters.

Talisman of the Shamans.

Talisman of the Warriors.

These talismans can be given to outcast orc, or to any other race. These talismans must appear on the players skin, these would be the symbol of the orcish respect, so if there is a great hunter, who striked down the most dangerous of beasts. The orc hunters can give him the talisman of the hunters, which means the orc will respect him, and allow them to hunt with them. If someone recieve the talisman of the shamans, than he is a respected magician, and can learn from the orc and live with them. The talisman of the warrior is obtained by being a heroic fighter. So he can learn different weapon type from the orcs. The orcs would handle the bearer of these talismans like one of their own.

The words are ehhh, not really any of them are needed, but booze is grog. Anything relating to alcohol is grog. The talismans aren't really needed either, since in Orcish society it's basically whoever can beat up anyone who tries to mess with them is the most respected. Though shamans are respected, mainly because of the fact that they can speak with the spirits. Good ideas though.

I really like everything you've proposed here!

When it comes to things like this, however, the best way to get them implemented is to start actually using them in-game. Propose the idea of the talismans to the Rex; start using the words you came up with in the game. You don't need permission to do that, and it will probably catch on faster that way!

- Brunhyldir, Orcish Shaman

4 minutes ago, Fizldank said:

The words are ehhh, not really any of them are needed, but booze is grog. Anything relating to alcohol is grog. The talismans aren't really needed either, since in Orcish society it's basically whoever can beat up anyone who tries to mess with them is the most respected. Though shamans are respected, mainly because of the fact that they can speak with the spirits. Good ideas though.

I know, but not every orc know which orc respect which one, so those who bear the talisman (on their skin) will be respected by all orc.

This all seems like pretty simple stuff that doesn't need LM approval. These are all ideas that can be proposed in game or said in game.  With that being said some people turn away from Orcs because of the language (Its not difficult, but some do) so you have to be careful when adding words that it doesn't become more complex with words that don't need to be complex.

I mustly just waiting for the responses of the most notable orcs, if they say yes, i will ad them to the wiki.

I like the idea of adding a few words, only downside is it makes it harder for newer players to play orcs correctly which would be very detrimental. For that reason I have to -1 the idea..

I  like this idea but I think the main reason why our race is low on numbers is because of our curse since we are meant to be savage and mean then that means players are too worried to make a orc char because they think that if they make a nice orc or something they will get whitewashed for not being a *******. Also stop making the orcs value each other by pvp I don't think you need this but in lore orcs value strength  which can shy away a lot of players. However I do like this idea so I'll give you a big thumbs up

Orc's shouldnt be such a robbers, dont rob, enslave, robbing is a shitty thing, you can kill and enslave, but dont take someones stuff...

Also this talisman thing would bring some honor.

Taking someone's stuff may be shitty, but to be frank, everything on minecraft can be replaced with ease. Taking, pillaging, stealing, enslaving is such the nature of an orc. 

Anyway. . . .

I was hoping for there to be more words, but to be quite honest the words which you propose aren't exactly necessary -- though I do like Ztrigzeer. Minion is practically the same thing as a slave, and there already stands a word for slave: snaga. 'Zkah' is a general orcish swear word (****, ****, Piss etc) So an entirely new word for excrement isn't needed. Skunna, eh, I guess that could fly but 'Morra?' Naaah; 'Nubhozh' means weak/small. 

Talismans being given to whitewash (outcast) orcs would never occur due to orcish sentiment. 'Proper' Orcs hate whitewashes, like Kha hate apekha, and halflings hate those whom are 'improper.' 

Also, before suggesting new words, I advise you get a grip of the Blah beforehand. I've bumped into you whilst you've been roleplaying as your gobo, and your incorporation of blah hasn't been the greatest.

But eh, I guess thats jut me being a negative nancy

Minion isnt slave................. For example.. a great warlord has his coward asslickers who serve him, not slaves.

and if a outcast manage to recieve a talisman than he gained the respect of most orc, which means he will be a respected orc, so he won't be a whitewash anymore, or if he do, the talisman will be taken from him.

They're not minions then, they're other uruks. . .Uruks of lower Ranks: Grunts, Runts, Pugs. 

Whitewashing doesn't work like that. As I said, become more accustomed to culture and the blah before you make suggestions.