Orphanage.

ChaoticallyCheshire

*Fliers are found in every possible place in Vailor.*

"A orphanage has been created for all children who are in need of a home. It needn't matter your race, all are allowed.

For now adoptions are not set up since this place is brand new but once we have come up with a system couples and such may come to adopt a child of their own,

a kid in need of a home.  If you are a child and are in fact reading this and are in need of a warm home with fresh food and loving people ready to make you

feel happy and safe, make your way over to the caliphate bridge and turn left, follow the stream down until you come across a windmill estate. 

Said estate is the orphanage and someone should be there at all times, if for some odd reason no one is there, bird either, Arabella Delevoye, Faieya Vallei'onn, Armkohm Doomforged, and Kannessan. If we have any other people to add to the contacts, i will add them onto each flyer. I hope that this orphanage brings happiness to those who need a good home"

*There is a small, charcoal drawing at the bottom of the page* 

QbR8J3R.png

OOC INFO: Arabellas IGN- TheCheshireNeko, Armkohms IGN- Tharggus, Faieya's IGN- Harleyx, Kannessan's IGN- Seargeant_cat. If you have any questions please pm me on the forums and i will be delighted to answer each and everyone of them. We already have three caretakers to watch over the children and with time i'll come up with a system so that people can adopt the children. Have a great day! 

Expiravit stalks the windmill~ 

Eath'Lur stalks Expiravit~

Unknown: Wtf's on a wall

Bertrand sits on the side of the Caliphate bridge, gazing across the plain at the distant windmill. He hums softly, eyes locked on the orphanage, as he runs a whetstone up and down his sword's true edge.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.