[Complete][Bounty] The Greepy Griffin

Heff

The de Bois Brothers Present!

+ The de Bois Bounty Board +

Bounty I

bp3_2.png

Wanted: Griffin

Threat level: Medium

Description of beast(s): Large, winged, scary. Beware. Sharp claws, sharp teeth, sharp beak. Wings large. It is coated in gilded and browned feathers.

Rewards: (E.g. Minas or special item): A blade carved from the beast's bones itself. 

A young Raevir zealot  shouts "I Shall slay this beast in the name of the Creator!" he'd say before kissing the Lorraine cross around his neck and blessing himself.

Drauch silently reads the poster, pausing to think.

Only to pace off in search of a new challenge.

Nemir perks a brow at the sign, "Hmm.. I should inform Johanna and Barabas of this." she mutters to herself while turning to head off.

Johanna can be seen coming in through the gates of Courland, her pace steady as she heads down a road going to one of the many homes in the city. Her eyes glance over the poster with slight curiosity but the letter had said it was urgent, so she continued on until she met with the individuals outside a fletcher's shop. "What's this I hear..."  And with that, the three began to talk.

Luna's frown quickly curves into a wide grin As she looks over the flyer "Taliyu is in buisness!"

Upon passing the message boat, she'd suddenly stop after seeing the bounties had returned. She gasps with a grin on her expression and ripping the paper free from the board, she'd read over the message in excitement only to return the paper to it's place with the pin. Taking a quill of her own from her golden adorned robes, she writes on the bottom.

"Healer willing to help with the slaying of this beast. Contact Charis Forseth through bird."

(Desires)

"The hell?" John would slightly question the poster. "What kinda crime against nature is this, flying cat-bird thing? But the reward sure seems nice..." he'd murmur.

The de Bois fur traders go over the roster, nodding. ((PM me online or on the forums to discuss a date and time))