The academy, And The Order.

pepethepig

Sure, However it won't let me Log on yet.

The server is down I believe.

This is amazing! Maybe April can teach medicine!

April moved away.

:o T.T

Why!!!

Oh well... Perhaps someone else? SOmeone with actual medical skill? I only know how to heal a broken bone and a zombie bite that's why T.T

On a lesser note this is a great idea. I've seen this on other servers but failed due to

Not enough player

Not enough organization

Douchebag Teachers

But I'm sure that this community can make this awesome :D

Yeah guys, We can make this work. We Now have a AMAZING investor whose offered To back us up ALL the way. Kramoroe's Lords are being a little aggravating on a few points though. Anyway, We'll be ready UBER SOON.

:D Could I be a student?

And also I though of a good idea.

Say you were a Level 80 lumberjack, but you want to advance that. Well you would have to go here, and get your "diploma" in order to advance toward lvl 81 onwards.

Just a shot at the dark is all.

server back up! Are we still doing this is Kramoroe?

Wait now. Who is our investor? And Kramoroe/Sunspear is not a very good place to do this at. It's very cramped and wouldn't look too good. If we made a plea to the Wandering Wizard or Officials in Oren, we could rent a big plot not too far from King's Road.

Sunspear architecture is not cute at all and would not fit an academy, imho. I want cobble for this/stone!

server back up! Are we still doing this is Kramoroe?

Yeah,

NOT Kramoroe/Sunspear. It will be the ugliest architecture and smallest space for an academy. I know a couple of strings I can pull to maybe get another investor, and we can buy a bigger plot in the wilds, maybe not too far from King's Road...

Alright guys, We have more news. Tac & Co will be Getting involved with the Academy, And We're geting a free (I think) area in Alras!

Alright guys, We have more news. Tac & Co will be Getting involved with the Academy, And We're geting a free (I think) area in Alras!

Remember that this area will have to be quite big. I want everything VonEbs listed, at the least. I wonder if Alras will want to accommodate us with that space. I know that if we put it forward in the right way, we will get a place in Ravenhold, which I think would be a great place as well.

I agree with Sting. We just might need to think of how to bring it up to native when he is not super busy or stressed out.