[Complete][Contract] Hexer or Holy Magic User needed!

lawnmowerman

Hexer or holy arts user(s) needed to rid my fields of taint.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7172/6533301129_dc207ed3f6_b.jpg

It seems that some arbitrary taint has infested my fields, preventing my good folk to harvest wheat to eat. If interested, contact Lord Vitallius de Capua (gucko) or Lieutnant Leopold of Marna (Zhulik).

A sum of five-hundred minas will be given to whichever magi or witcher rids me of this dreadful blight. Seek me out at the barony of Castern, right outside the human capital.

-Signed, Baron Vitallius de Capua.

"Tell me the location, and I'll have it sorted, payment isn't necessary as it's the path I walk to serve nature." Replies the Bull Druid, Toren.

Just now, Sky said:

"Tell me the location, and I'll have it sorted, payment isn't necessary as it's the path I walk to serve nature." Replies the Bull Druid, Toren.

The poster has been updated with the demanded information!

Elvira hears of this and pulls out a parchment. "Best let the druids know, and send a few clerics with them to heal the druids after they healed the land. Just in case they fall infected."

She sends the letter off with her trusty black kestrel.

Ibar shrugged "If you still need it, I'll do it."

"Burn t'damn fields!" Shouts an unhappy wizard, his beard and cloaks darkened from his many failed alchemical attempts, turning back to his manor mumbling "Five alch'mist fire per' Saints month... Pff, 'ave spent all A' could... Onley' made one.." He grumbles, limping with a frown upon his face as he returns to his manor