[✗] A Means to An End; Deific Moderation Proposal

Tsuyose

30 minutes ago, Tsuyose said:

Did you even read it? You don't require permission to play your character, merely seek out IC means of unlocking your magic after returning from severe inactivity.

I will also be removing the Aspects from this list. 

. Why does someone have to "ask someone able" to "unlock" a non-neutered version of their character? Why does neutering an inactive character on return helpful?

13 hours ago, cyber_king3 said:

Someone shouldn't have their character fucked because they need to step away from the server. If someone goes inactive, just remove them from your skype chat and treat them as not being a member of your group. It's not hard to treat the inactive people as if they don't exist, and causes far fewer issues.

Agree essentially with this.

Anyway it doesn't even make sense in RP. When I have to step away from the server I usually RP my druid as going off to live alone in the wilderness, where he'd certainly be using his gifts. So how are we supposed to RP long hiatuses for our characters, will we be forced to assume they went into cryogenic status in RP in which time they lost all their powers and need to get them 'unlocked'?

I'm self-denying this lore and will instead be working toward a piece suitable for individual guilds; allowing others to work on their own, I'll be creating one for the Xan Paladins.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.