[✗] End of map warzone?

Chaw

I'm sure that i'm not the only one who has spare pvp gear lying around and I really don't want it to go to waste and just dissapear without use before next map. The warzone would be for about 2 days before the transition event and could consist of any statuses, so just a bit of fun, there would be no reward for claiming the point and normal wz rules would apply. Also, remove hit timers!!

A proposed area could be somewhere near cloudtemple, near/in the freelands maybe? You could just copy and paste the dunamis tree like you did for the staunton-carnatia warzone. Everything is allowed including potions and horses. No hax tho.

Sorry if this is not particularly appealing to the eyes, or the grammar isn't great. I'm writing on a phone.

Nothing to loose. Let those who want have some badlands to pvp in.

This would be mad and hectic, sounds like a perfect way to go out in a blaze of glory!

Just now, SquirtGun said:

Let me unload my chests of alch fire plx :)

ill have that

Yeah, let's create a bunch of lag for no reason! To be honest there are other PVP servers you and friends could go to if that's what you really wanna do, no reason to just make the server unbearable to do anything on so you can throw pixels away.

2 minutes ago, _Jandy_ said:

Yeah, let's create a bunch of lag for no reason! To be honest there are other PVP servers you and friends could go to if that's what you really wanna do, no reason to just make the server unbearable to do anything on so you can throw pixels away.

It's just a bit of fun for about 2 days and the server is apparently running a lot faster now, warzones are on a scale of no where near the size of warclaims and usually if you're not near the pvp area your minecraft will basically not lag. Also, idyou're going to say 'But, the freelands are near ct!' there are freelands in the north of the map that an ft to could easily be made, plus ct isn't really a place to rp imo and IF it lagged, nothing is stopping you from finding another place to rp. But everyone else seems to be on board.. so.

Just now, Krav3n said:

It's just a bit of fun for about 2 days and the server is apparently running a lot faster now, warzones are on a scale of no where near the size of warclaims and usually if you're not near the pvp area your minecraft will basically not lag. Also, idyou're going to say 'But, the freelands are near ct!' there are freelands in the north of the map that an ft to could easily be made, plus ct isn't really a place to rp imo and IF it lagged, nothing is stopping you from finding another place to rp. But everyone else seems to be on board.. so.

I didn't say anything about the freelands, but massive skirmishes where people are throwing alchemist fires and just wildly PVPing because they don't care about losing pixels will most definitely cause lag on the server. 

Just a reminder but this is a RP server, maybe this list of PVP servers could better serve what you're looking for. 

https://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/PVP/

Lol just let all the races lose on a huge battle field till the world ends

39 minutes ago, _Jandy_ said:

I didn't say anything about the freelands, but massive skirmishes where people are throwing alchemist fires and just wildly PVPing because they don't care about losing pixels will most definitely cause lag on the server. 

Just a reminder but this is a RP server, maybe this list of PVP servers could better serve what you're looking for. 

https://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/PVP/

People do have pixels they want to lose, and pvp is a fun way to lose them and yes I know this is an rp server but there is a heavily oriented pvp part which several professions are heavily dependent on and i simply think it's a waste to be rid of the armor.