[Complete]City-District up for Sale!

Imam Faiz Kharadeen

Flies are posted around the realm with colorful pictures on them.

"City-District for sale, located within the capital of the Sultanate of Haria, Al-Khaleed! Become the leader of a portion of the city, run it however you wish to, rebuild however you wish, tax however you wish, lead however you wish! As long as it falls respectfully under the laws of the nation, you could lead a beautiful city pre-built district however you'd like! Contact the Sultan, Arlen Kharadeen, or any other Harian official if wishing to purchase the district. Everything is negotiable! "

80a6cc201c8255653e00a20be8ed9b9b.jpg

dc700eb503eb7b6064c532de819d53e2.jpg

eab4e6913fdcb225c3f43729b7d96041.jpg

94f8bc20f389594aa2f6edfe534e364e.jpg

"One Mina." An elf. "That's all it's worth afterall.

Just now, Tox said:

"One Mina." An elf. "That's all it's worth afterall.

Faiz Kharadeen notices the elf within the crowd to be Sarrion and begins chasing after him in a waddle, very slow as he waves his cane at him "Off my lawn you ugly dumb head!"

Just now, Imam Faiz Kharadeen said:

Faiz Kharadeen notices the elf within the crowd to be Sarrion and begins chasing after him in a waddle, very slow as he waves his cane at him "Off my lawn you ugly dumb head!"

The elf is chased off by the old man!

"hmmm.....600 minas?"He says wundering

A female 'aheral with sandy blonde locks stared at the flyer which advertised her old district, her eyed lingering on it for a moment with a soft sigh of nostalgia before dismissively walking by it. "Good riddance." She muttered as she padded on through the area.

A young man says in the loud crowd "you say we can govern this district and make our own rules for it yes? if so i will give the army horses for free if im aload to breed and keep the ones that arnt for the army in my own selected area.i would also will pay minas and such for the district and have others start up shops and such to increase trade for haria, and...*he took a moment before going on* I Kili Al-Deen will enlist In the Mubarizun(guard)"

*He smiles proudly and looks serious* 

"I will offer you the valuable, and extraordinarily rare, shrubbery. I'll also build a fortified manse in the city's center and call it an embassy, because I'm a nice guy. No? Two shrubberies?"

"Who in their right mind would pay any amount of mina to run an empty district in an empty city?" Aislin wonders aloud upon seeing the flyer. "They'll only evict you for no good reason anyway." she adds in a disgruntled mutter.

"****, this means i'm going to have to move my **** out, innit?" Grumbles a grumbly elf.

A notice is pinned up by the flier

"No evictions are being given whatsoever to previous tenants within the city. All residents staying within the district WILL retain their homes, all that is changing is a change of leadership."

"Perhaps you'd like a hug for it?" An elven figure mockingly inquired. "Because it's about how much that deserted city is worth."

One of these 'flies' ends up in a young elfs hands. After reading it she tosses it into the fire.

"Sand Snakes and their lies. They'll lure you in with promises and sweet words, then bite you and leave you to die as their poison courses through your veins when you need them most. "

A letter is sent off by a courier to the strange sand city in the grassy hills, an offer of 5,000 Minas for their empty lands.