[Complete][Closed]Looking for a Wet Nurse

ThatCanadian

*A horseman gallops into all the major cities, his Blue and Black cape flowing over the haunches of his destrier. Through the slits in his helmet, he gazes around the square, nodding once, he dismounts. Walking over to the cities newsboard, he takes one of the many signs out of his horses saddlebag. With a few raps of a hammer, he attaches the notice to the board.*

"People of Axios! Lord Brynden Britannus Vanir and his wife Lady Tatiana Vanir are expecting a child! In the next few months, they are in desperate need of a Wet Nurse to stay with Lady Tatiana Vanir until the child birth! Whoever volunteers as such, must be Human in race and no older then Fourty. If you wish to inquire on the position, please send a Bird to Serpentstone! You will be paid handsomely. 

By Order of Lord Brynden Britannus Vanir, Marquis of Vasiland, Lord Marshal of the North, Knight of the Order of The Golden Gryphon, and Shield of the North."

*The Horseman nods as he looks over the notice, mounting his horse as people starting to gather around. Galloping off quickly, he heads towards the next city. 

((Respond or Pm Big_Sexy_Beast or Assassinofawsome in game.))

"Would have an easier time, allowing some of us other than humans to help. Does half human count?" An old half elf in tattered robes would wonder aloud near the notice, sighing softly. "A shame. Having a healer could be of great benefit." he'd simply remark, before moving on his way.

[!] A letter would arrive at Serpentstone, carried by a simple courier.

Lord Vanir,

It would be my greatest honor to serve as your wife's wet nurse and handmaiden, until the need for such is no longer needed. I shall arrive within the coming day.

Sincerely,

Maria De Luca

"Snippy Snap." A girl says.

"Now hold on." The scarred visage of an uncultured field-medic grimaces at the notice as he offhandedly withdraws a note book. "Now if I remember correctly I have some bullshit to call." He thumbs open the notes before as he flips it thorough till he finds the the related entry. "Now considering... Yeah either theirs a planned death on our hands or human nobles are more petty than the average 'Aheral of my kind." The notes are slammed shut as the pure essence of hick rises off of him.

Just now, EternalSaturn said:

[!] A letter would arrive at Serpentstone, carried by a simple courier.

Lord Vanir,

It would be my greatest honor to serve as your wife's wet nurse and handmaiden, until the need for such is no longer needed. I shall arrive within the coming day.

Sincerely,

Maria De Luca

The courier would return, a letter sealed with the sigil of House Vanir on it.

"You will do just fine, please make your way to Serpentstone"

- Signed, 

Brynden Vanir