[✗] The Kuo-Toa [Fish People]

Cya

The Kuo-Toa:

Overview:

Living in the water’s of the Isles of Axios are the Kuo-Toa. These Humanoid-Amphibians are diverted from the Human Race, having chosen to live in the water rather than near it. They developed multiple new parts of anatomy to help them in their new environment. Many of the Kuo-Toa taking their own form from the sly and fierce Aquaris to the Strong and massive Karkradon, The Kuo-Toa are a diverse sleeping giant that has just been awakened.

DDb-7I3I86oj4GqHdJ3uPh_EeqJfd6OdbaKN14JrzQMUjXyYSP-XoYWmZAUAwhVUmOirAUXHKDLWboQBQub6q7fcAQWtyjzK9KyUlCKZ7SnggXXBVNyU_6rMM_1CtJtSwlHuTce3

Anatomy & Races:

The Kuo-Toa have acquired many additional body parts to help them in their aquatic habitat. All sub-races of Kuo-Toa have Gills, Webbed feet and hands, and various fins. Each Race has their own Unique look and plus sides to their evolution.

The Aquaris:

9Cm7ZU9iaJq7heDkdSzDJ0tylID2Fsq_7oLDyYuu67bKmhrXMW3vfUJ2-xjEdgTwc2DpmXtGdhWGoCMg4x_4ioHup0_y4QdEv4sHdw-ElrykuJV_HGUICYtme1CNc35xVDcg_TmT

The Aquaris are the more Humanoid like Kuo-Toa of the three subspecies. The Aquaris have many fins varying between each individual as well as differing cool-shaded colors. An Average Aquaris’ height is around 6 feet tall. While taller than their cousins the Nubians they are still not the largest of the 3 races. Although not the largest the Aquaris are the fastest of the 3 races, in the water and out of it. They make up the majority of the Kuo-Toa population and are quick learners usually allowing them to take up any line of work they are interested in.

The Nubians:

OjntTwhQMvtKE45R-vAo58_IvgoF8RVdgXuTovn74GKNjlOqf9FsX4UE2fcMCCe9GCIoygW4VqHXdiK7hE9vZXX56klnA0IZ9ST0XOjVWEfOodKF1AaesKjUhkywTgt9zvYQaCmR

The Nubians are the more docile species of the 3. The Nubians have more majestic fins and seem to stay towards the lighter colors of the spectrum. The Nubians usually as small as  3 feet tall the average Nubian being 4 feet tall. Although what the Nubians lack in Height they make up for in brains. The Nubians are the smartest of the three races when it comes to pure intelligence and magic. They are the designers of the cities of which the Kuo-Toa reside in.

The Karkradon:

Ee37XwyAWCcdI9yUyjwFifoJagv2JS50W5FrwSA8lYbVewEvBZuR29Hs9mEUoV4kUamfSzBBP32JYIX72RdaEmqTvhaey4f90aKRk3nJb0INrcfYU0KVKuGPnwe3G51t853pfL-1

The Karkradon are the largest and strongest of all the three. They usually stand around the height of 7 Feet and stick to the darker colors of the spectrum. The Karkradon have less fins than their cousins replacing some of them for spikes and scales, giving them more sustain to attacks. The Karkradon make up a majority of the Kuo-Toan Military, for their obvious natural benefits of stone skin and spiky defenses.

Buffs:

All Subraces should have water breathing, night vision and additional speed in water such as flippers bound to the characters feet slot so that they cannot wear armor on their boots, but will have additional speed in water.

Aquaris- Due to their Quickness they should have a passive swiftness buff and an active such as the dark elves do. Having a similar skill learning as humans being able to exceed the skill cap.

Karkradon- Due to their stone skin and size I believe that the Karkradon should have an extra 6 Hearts on top of their 20 as well as slightly decreased damage intake. While also suffering a Slight slowness debuff, no more than cave dwarves, and should have increased hunger due to their extra hearts. The Karkradon should have increased mining and woodcutting due to their strength.

Nubians- Nubians should have an Rp Magic learning buff with no mechanical buffs, but increased xp intake for things such as masonry, forging, etc.

This Lore would be expanded if implemented

We already have fish men (Axolotyn (Wrong spelling) ), go read the lore. Unfortunately, they are currently event creatures. 

Image result for kuo-toa meme

I think this race would be interesting to play, because it gives us something different than just humans or dwarfs or elves, we need something like this to spice up our lives!

+1

I can tell that the idea came from D&D, D&D is awesome, therefore +1

I tried hard to get Axolotyn playable, unfortunately the lore team found they'd be better suited for et's.

A new race for elves to make half-breeds with. +1

-1 super lame concept with nearly no effort put into it, go back to zelda ocarina of time

JUST FOR NOTICE I WASN'T INFORMED THAT THE NAME "KUO-TOA" WAS FROM D&D UNTIL AFTER THIS POST WENT UP, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT NAMES YOU THINK WOULD SUIT THE RACE

I'm not sure that anyone would play them TBH.

How about bullywugs or Sahuaghin or Cecaelias

+1 i'd play one

2 hours ago, KBR said:

We already have fish men (Axolotyn (Wrong spelling) ), go read the lore. Unfortunately, they are currently event creatures. 

it'd be cool if they became playable, but i honestly think the same that happened to the hou-zi would happen to them, and we'd just have yet another empty race...

axolotyn are literally et only and against the creator's wishes, in all honesty I think that it'd be best if this were accepted, or axolotyn made playable as ive not seen any events for the axo in the first place, theyre empty and some players want to play them. ;/