The Horsemen of Axios

Panashea

Xaxara

Spirit of Retribution and Truth

Lesser of Ixli

AfUddsgEtQdljbTNB9idgyrjCmjgKf8wm0VAXWRKIYcHG0fPI-KKwYQOo0jbZDXJpOxw-X7zO-3iGl3nbkGnR8j4bKo5Bz8StWmArEq2kKfoguW7lBzTRNnatdlbK9xlGOiAVGON

Form:

Xaxara is Horseman of Ixli, bearing a sickle and weight and scale which she uses to judge and deem worthy or unworthy.  She rarely makes expressions or speaks, rather gesturing to the fog she endlessly creates.

Personality and Purpose:
Xaxara approaches few and far and inbetween, her purpose saved to hunting those worthy of retribution; the cowardly and meek, and those who flee from battle, or betray others. She marks them at first, striking their mind and sleep with visions of being hunted. She often employs spiritual beasts, dogs and their ilk to hunt down the craven.  Pulling free the bandage of her horse, whether done by her or another reveals soul-piercing eyes that strike one to the core. She arrives upon the mist of dawn or dusk, and often lies within the forest where bandits, or the afraid may hide.

Guranda

Spirit of Flame and Molten Rock

Lesser of Fire

yj-cKURea-gy-bcvuJAOKgtQtXUhV-xL82BdB_Qf1cLwp7PtmR6yYIKc5UaFooblZs4ClB7K3lFwlvB4hqEcOIY8nWPQb2_jRj-UFjacMxCzd_1YiXMwUJZfos-DJ-S9R3AsCb5U

Form:

A molten horseman, leaking forth fire and magma.  His horse too leaks the same fire, and often has a trail of fire. His blade his often made entirely of stone, before igniting in times of trouble or danger. Otherwise, his skin is marred in molten veins that release heat and glow occasionally. His flesh is too hot to touch.

Purpose:

This horseman exists, despite his molten exterior as cool and collected. A flame spirit who placed itself within a statue of a horseman, the spirit now rides across the land, not for vengeance, but to create a dominion in which he can rest. He lacks the ability to demanifest, remaining lodged within the stone. Guranda is found at the edges of wildfires, half-hoping the spirit can remain within the wildfires, and can be seen after any large fire, remaining in the ashes.

Urana

Spirit of Mourning

Lesser of Kor

Ezm3jW0juG_aHHHmMbj7Bq_gTrIvDYLp8DzhQ8cGDw17aK9Xs2aNqIWluIjEKJkXKGgTPCpcMZDmBE7JEtlJg3-CbxE3k7aXcboMKgvSEoYEPu9cEqsvZwO5OOqRR5pR-1OeP_Hx

Form:

A long and stalwart figure, the horse appears from a realm seemingly unknown by man and spirit, bearing the spiritual presence of Kor.  She looks from a horizon, often approached rather than approaching the living. Urana’s form is marked by the sounds of crying and lamentation.

Purpose:

Bearing a dead babe, and it too dead, the spirit wanders graveyards and funerals, seeking to witness the mourning of others as well.  Urana is a patron saint of lost spirit and souls, often guiding the misguided towards a place to rest. She speaks with a kind heart, and often smiles despite her horrific form. She longs to return her child to the Ancestral Realm, and other lost souls as a hand of Kor.

Smawton originally wrote some Spirit Avatars, and I thought to add more for the sake of.. More. I’ll leave the link down below, and maybe some ETs/LT’s can use this addition for events.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/147946-the-avatars-of-the-spirits/#comment-1393733

Neat pics !!!

What is the point of these? Yeah, the pictures are good. But these just seem to be yet another creature clogging up the system.

Just now, iMattyz said:

What is the point of these? Yeah, the pictures are good. But these just seem to be yet another creature clogging up the system.

abc

They're not a race or playable characters, they're just event creatures for ET to do things with spirits. 

Because we really need event characters to kill off cowardly characters. Sarcasm.

imo too many ppl willing to charge head long into any fight, need to hunt the foolhardy not the meek.

I feel like something simmilar was already created and never whent anywhere

37 minutes ago, mra8ur93ss said:

Because we really need event characters to kill off cowardly characters. Sarcasm.

imo too many ppl willing to charge head long into any fight, need to hunt the foolhardy not the meek.

I don't think you know how event characters work.  Xaxara won't go around pking cowardly characters, nor is the character even allowed to roam about. The Horseman serves to give descendants people to hunt, say a dishonorable soldier, a whitewash, or a bandit. Moreover, a foolhardy leader who lost the lives of their troops would receive the same wrath as someone who ran from battle.

26 minutes ago, ElementalGamer said:

I feel like something simmilar was already created and never whent anywhere0

They was, there's literally a link in the post.  A few of the previous avatars had no use in events, so I mapped out more with literal quests and goals written into them.

5 hours ago, DivineJustice said:

Personality and Purpose:
Xaxara approaches few and far and inbetween, her purpose saved to hunting those worthy of retribution; the cowardly and meek, and those who flee from battle, or betray others

So this spirit will be actively hunting the "meek"?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meek

I'm not sure attacking passive, weak, and submissive peoples adheres to the Orcish sense of honor... :P

Edited by NotEvilAtAll
Grammatical error

*sigh* Seems alright but I kinda agree with Mattys, Forsaken and probs quite some others... We don't need more things like this...

48 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

So this spirit will be actively hunting the "meek"?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meek

I'm not sure attacking passive, weak, and submissive peoples adheres to the Orcish sense of honor... :P

spirits dont adhere to honour.. everything they do is done out of their own selfishness, or gain, to better their power. thats that. if they did adhere to honour then L E Y D wouldnt be D A R K S H A M A N spirit @DivineJustice *cough 

27 minutes ago, Grubgoth Wud said:

spirits dont adhere to honour.. everything they do is done out of their own selfishness, or gain, to better their power. thats that. if they did adhere to honour then L E Y D wouldnt be D A R K S H A M A N spirit @DivineJustice *cough 

Seems legit

9 hours ago, iMattyz said:

I agree with iMattyz to an extent. Many Spirits are created and observed and filled with information but most of the time these pretty much go unused just as Smawton's had. Especially with the extreme low count of Shamans it's difficult to do most things with the Spirits that might appeal to others that might want to be Shamans, especially since most of them are still in training. Unless you know, a Spirit randomly decides to enter the Mortal Realm for whatever reason? What is the relevance of these Horsemen in RP, and why is it in the order of Ixli (Forbidden Truth), Fire, and Death?

It was a nice, small piece to read! Some avatars, I dislike because they need work; however, others are neat-o. Anyway! Personally, I would like to see more done with the current avatars before considering adding more. Should more avatars - specifically these - wish to be added, some revision should be considered!