Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kowaman

Dev Update: Sparkles and Glitter

53 posts in this topic

~ Greetings Denizens of Axios! ~

The Development Team has been working towards some significant changes to several of our plugins and have some exciting announcements to make.

First off, we we want to welcome back Sporadic to the Development Team:

XAvDoxl2nz6eHsOYDKesjAw6g1XStyD3niLc5aqa

With Sporadic back he took some time to dust off his old plugins and fix some bugs, as well as add some features that have been on our to-do list for some time. Get excited!

~ Roleplay Names Returned ~

AH_CZfbzvT8RZmq5p7vRJXs_zdQU28-eq2Qwj_9J

/mcnames is now functional again and you will now see Roleplay names over people's heads when you log in.

As a bonus, use /nameplates to hide nameplates altogether.

~ Global Auction Houses ~

RJRoQFkdESXpTAmhMWXWoSnfPHIO_GsCRugxmZsl

The current local Auctioneers will keep functioning, but will slowly be replaced by a single categorized global auction house. These can be setup by GMs so make sure to have a region owner name a /modreq.

~ Shops ~

WYvCKvu1xGypyZEd3Xc-qJOj6xQRvWknx0A3mAZh

The shop interface has changed to be more user-friendly, now a click-based menu, and the ‘you are busy’ message will no longer interfere with your browsing, and specific enchantments will now be displayed.

O-3ikWY6c1t_ZLZVSY5P_6Vb-KYG5PvMjSgSllEZ

~ Bookshelves ~

Book reading in locked bookshelves now feature [Previous] and [Back] buttons for easier reading.

RkDsvgRATemqNFa-oZkmwQ.png

Disappearing books in bookshelves should (hopefully) be fixed!!!

~ Breeding ~
Breeding staff is now defunct. Instead, pets can be freed and transferred with buttons that show up when you click a tamed pet.

Unclaimed pets will have a [claim] button for easy reclaiming.

Hva9F9UzFYTLwiELPWsi0nEDozEZwz80QYr3EIY8

pfwsE6TeyKD9ULSCSChdhdztWevWGnf7pVSPlXlv

You can now call horses from unloaded chunks.

~ Crafting ~

9VJ-oQw_RzThxkIX1GkqV6b74W0Sihjlr6XzDP8s

We’ve altered some XP values on various crafting recipes, particularly woodworking. However, to help you all along with this change, the XP gained from crafting an item is now displayed in the crafting menu. We’re also displaying how much XP is required in order to reach the necessary level.

BdQQRRdwYMM3Ave7BVZ2Pm5NJy7YDhfPjyGgmZIo

Also, notifications will now be sent to you when a craft is complete. If you are offline, you will get it when you log back in!

~ Notes ~
If it pleases and sparkles, please keep a lookout for the following and report to the tech team if you notice any issues:
- The books disappearing from bookshelves is a long-standing glitch that is hard to reproduce. If you still notice it occurring after the update, please submit another bug report with as much information as possible. At the very least, include which commands you used, which actions you took, if the bookcase was locked, and if there were any other players nearby interacting with bookshelves.
- The chunk loading and unloading can be somewhat difficult to understand for us. If you start noticing world holes or vanishing horses please report this.

- NPC skins will now load successfully much more consistently, and the empty tag above their head is now invisible again. If you see a Steve or Alex NPC let us know.

- Messing with player names can be a bit tricky - so if you start seeing invisible players, blank names, or other errors report this to us.

Many thanks to Sporadic for most of these changes, with myself and 501 helping with some debugging and polish. Thanks to 501 for the Crafting changes.

We hope you enjoy these changes! Expect more soon!

xoxo - The Development Team

Good rework

This is nice.

Awesome update guys

Good fixes and additions

I love you guys.

9 minutes ago, Kowaman said:

~ Bookshelves ~
Book reading in locked bookshelves now feature [Previous] and [Back] buttons for easier reading.

RkDsvgRATemqNFa-oZkmwQ.png

Disappearing books in bookshelves should (hopefully) be fixed!!!

Has book copying been fixed?

12 minutes ago, Kowaman said:

The shop interface has changed to be more user-friendly, now a click-based menu, and the ‘you are busy’ message will no longer interfere with your browsing, and specific enchantments will now be displayed.

O-3ikWY6c1t_ZLZVSY5P_6Vb-KYG5PvMjSgSllEZ

When you have a full inv of stacked items, arnt you going to constantly get kicked for spamming the chat after clicking sell 64 multiple times

wow, very nice! I really missed RP names. 

I appreciate this, I appreciate you, I appreciate the Devs, and I appreciate change. Thank you for this, things are looking up! <3

Sweet

Oh wow this is actually something nice. But a heads up for the up coming update and when it's gonna happen rather than just updating it whilst everyone was rping. 

25 minutes ago, Humanistic said:

Has book copying been fixed?

Was actually going to ask this as well.

Posted (edited)

I think I discovered some bug or glitch not related to the update, but to the fourms chat system, my words just copied themselves three times, not sure if it's something I did, but it happened, potential looking into maybe?

Edited by Reznc 2.0
My post coppied itself three times

As i'm unable to get on, if a GM / Aether VIP can test for me.

Does the Mypet plugin still work? If summoned an mob (/petcall) is the mob visible?