The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrPepsiWaffles

[Lore submission]Waffle evocation

22 posts in this topic

Introduction

Waffle evocation is the art of conjuring waffles from the void to be controlled by the caster using mana.The first waffles conjured from the void were crudely made and over-cooked.After years of experience,some mages were able to perfect the magic,their waffles more deliciuos and soft than ever.Sadly you cannot gain nutrition from them...The voidal waffles have many magical properties and variatons such as Healing Waffles and Poison Waffles.

Properties of Conjured Waffles

Conjured waffles are like normal waffles,but have some variatons:

1.Regular waffles:They are very deliciuos but do not provide nutrition.

2.Poison waffles:They very deliciuos but deadly and you can feed them to your enemies

3.Healign Waffles:Heal all wound instantly and give full stamina.

4.Sharp waffles/waffle weapons:Waffles shaped into weapons.These can cut anything and everything.

Tier proggresion:

Student begins learning all about waffles and their history.He must devote hours into tasting waffles in order to conjure them.

Caster is able to conjure small waffles and work on their ability to do so

Caster has better control of the waffles and can begin learning weak variatons of Poison and Healing Waffles.

Caster is almost a waffle-lord-master and can now cast healing waffles easily,poison is hard and sharp waffles are still really hard.

Master waffle boi,can litteraly turn his enemies into waffles and consume them whole.

Red lines:

*Deliciuosness must be emoted,for if you do not do so you get a permanent ban.

*Can't summon pancakes,cuz **** you this is called Waffle evocation not pancake evocation

*You cannot use this magic on me because I am the waffle lord.

*Sadly cannot consume to satisfy hunger :/

Credits:

Me

Myself

I

@MrSnowball for suggesting idea

Edited by MrPepsiWaffles
Added another red line :(

18 minutes ago, MrPepsiWaffles said:

Not a meme.We need food evocation.

Not how evocation works. You can’t eat evocation like you can’t drink water evocation.

Totally 100% should be Accepted.

tumblr_mslw4zWp1N1ql56ddo1_500.gif

Lmao

I'm so hungry now....

Moved to appropriate forum.

Not the magic we need.

But the magic we deserve.

45 minutes ago, AnotherDay said:

Not how evocation works. You can’t eat evocation like you can’t drink water evocation.

fixed :>

Did somebody say.. Pancakakkekekskkekes? 

*Prepares the old meme for a re-hash.*