Raguk Shamanism - Bone Lords (Bone Muyakelg)

Smaw

I approve! Very creepy.

+1

Damn Smawton that's one powerful tome you got there. Didn't quite get the link of this and blood smithing but then I read on and now it makes sense... kind of? Are you planning to pull more lore out of that book in the near future? I don't mind but it's good to be prepared.

My notes:

I really like the power level of this lore. Nothing too insane, everything requiring a lot of planning and preparation to be useful. Very temperate of you.

It is only possible for one Bone Lord to be active on the server at any one time.

I'm guessing this is independent from any other Muyakelg. Either way how do you plan on monitoring this? Because, effectively, this seems to mean this lore is going to empower exactly one person...  I don't suppose there's going to be many first-to-the-finish races to see who goes through the 2 Week Lutauman creation process first.

If free bones are within his vicinity, Igimig may snap them into shards and use them as dangerous projectiles.

How does this work with the 5-block rule. Because I'm guessing the projectiles are going to travel much farther than that, somewhat nullifying the red line.

6 hours ago, Sporadic said:

I'm guessing this is independent from any other Muyakelg. Either way how do you plan on monitoring this?

Yes, it will be independent from the other variations that exist. In terms of monitoring, I would hope the Raguk clan would be capable of seeing to it. I imagine it to be more of a cultural thing, which restricts it to a handful of people at first; which is bottle necked once again because so few of them are Shamans.

But, ultimately I'm not sure. I'll have to think on it and edit it more.

How does this work with the 5-block rule. Because I'm guessing the projectiles are going to travel much farther than that, somewhat nullifying the red line.

In my mind they're used as a protective barrier, so they can keep in line with this 5-block rule. Unless someone feels that's stupid, in which case I might look into it.

Edited by Smaw

Apologies, there seems to have been a miscommunication with pinging this thread when it was originally put under review. A verdict will be posted in a day or so. Sorry for the confusion!

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.

Edit, this lore has been denied as the writer has not made the edits within the allotted time. They may resubmit it at a later time when the edits have been made.