The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Ingame name: Valve_Ranger_Gorlock

Minecraft name: melonball12

Why you want to join: Gives me a chance to have some more fun and it will make for some exciting roleplay. Stuff get's old at the valve. Also, I want to get more into combat on the server, as I don't do much of it.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: I was walking down the road one day when two orcs came at me with bows and swords. I ran away, but I wasn't fast enough. I hid in a cave and prepared a trap for them. When they entered the cave, I sprang my trap. I jumped behind them, but slipped as I landed. They then cut at me and robbed me. I was left in the cave to die. I got out of the cave with the help of a passing Orc.

Species:Dwarf

Grudge? I have a grudge against all who wish to defy assassins, killers, mercs, or anyone that does what he needs to do to live.

Dude! Choose a different name for your group! Dark Brotherhood is already copywrited. U could use something like "The Nether Priests" or something

By who?, im pretty sure that we were the first guild on the server, and we do not have any other intentions with it then rp, so if you are saying a game copyrighted it then why should we know that? we aren't making a game we are "Writing" a story.

And why the nether priests?, we also die if we go to the nether.

Why you want to join: Gives me a chance to have some more fun and it will make for some exciting roleplay. Stuff get's old at the valve.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: I was walking down the road one day when two orcs came at me with bows and swords. I ran away, but I wasn't fast enough. I hid in a cave and prepared a trap for them. When they entered the cave, I sprang my trap. I jumped behind them, but slipped as I landed. They then cut at me and robbed. I was left in the cave to die.

Grudge? I have a grudge against all who wish to defy assassins.

Hmmm this one is for relok, im not really sure about you.

my application was accepted along time a go but haven't been given the challenge. what is going on

my application was accepted along time a go but haven't been given the challenge. what is going on

I am still really busy. I'll upload you now, but bear in mind you and the melon guy have the honour of being the last members recruited over the forums for now.

RECRUITMENT CLOSED!

Dude! Choose a different name for your group! Dark Brotherhood is already copywrited. U could use something like "The Nether Priests" or something

That name is offensive. I am requesting you have it changed.

Why you want to join: Gives me a chance to have some more fun and it will make for some exciting roleplay. Stuff get's old at the valve. Also, I want to get more into combat on the server, as I don't do much of it.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: I was walking down the road one day when two orcs came at me with bows and swords. I ran away, but I wasn't fast enough. I hid in a cave and prepared a trap for them. When they entered the cave, I sprang my trap. I jumped behind them, but slipped as I landed. They then cut at me and robbed me. I was left in the cave to die. I got out of the cave with the help of a passing Orc.

Grudge? I have a grudge against all who wish to defy assassins, killers, mercs, or anyone that does what he needs to do to live.

Last person accepted.

i was added a long time ago but l still have no idea on how to get contracts

I was wondering the same thing.

i was long before you though