The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Note to Relok'oth: Well we can start him off as an initiate and see how he does from there. Basically that means he gets one shot to complete a mission, if he succeeds he is promoted to Neophyte. If he fails he must leave (and perhaps be given a chance to redeem himself at a later date). This is a serious business but if he proves himself, good. If not, well that's ok too. The Brotherhood is not for everyone.

Note to Slyth: if you wish to join us reply at some point in the next twenty-four hours. After that I will send you a contract at an unspecified date telling you what needs to be done. If you pass the task given, you will be in the employment of the Dark Brotherhood.

Fair words Procisio...

Ingame name: Garrett

Minecraft name: Garretty

Why you want to join: Because I would love to be in a powerful villain guild and earn a bit of Minas on the way. Becoming a hired assassin would be highly enjoyable as well.

Sword/ Bow skill: 108 Sword skill/ 58 Bow skill

Any skill you find worthy: My swords skill

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"

Species: Human

A link to your villain app: [not neccecery atm, until I get mine accepted. Goes for you though if you have one.] viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6585

Ingame name: Garrett

Minecraft name: Garretty

Why you want to join: Because I would love to be in a powerful villain guild and earn a bit of Minas on the way.

Sword/ Bow skill: 108 Sword skill/ 58 Bow skill

Any skill you find worthy: My swords skill

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"

A link to your villain app: [not neccecery atm, until I get mine accepted. Goes for you though if you have one.] viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6585

Bit more about why you want to join. That is NOT a valid reason.

I'm surprised you guys accepted other guild apps with reasons that didn't even make sense.

I added a bit more to the application.

I may join if I was not in the ties i am in now.

OOC: I will try and make an app for this but let me complete what i have to do now before i send one in. Also an app for this will be coming shortley to, if decided.

All High Councillors who wish to run a Masion will need to let me know so I can verse them in the ways of the Masion Master. ((I'll send you a huge ass pm full off stuff, basically))

If you are an Elite Assassin you can talk to me about the process and I may get you promoted (but its unlikely this early on).

If you're an Initiate, 'ang in there. You'll get your job soon enough.

If you're not a member, try signing up! It's not a very difficult app and whats the worse thing that could 'appen?

Ingame name: Aquilus

Minecraft name: starkiller2010

Why you want to join: I wish to become a skilled assassin since Assassin's Creed has been my favorite game in a very long time and my character (Aquilus) wishes to become strong to have revenge on those who destroyed his life. I have also been mistreated whilst living around Al'Khazar.

Sword/ Bow skill: Pretty good for both.

Any skill you find worthy: Stealth.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good". No.

A link to your villain app: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10017

Ingame name: Aquilus

Minecraft name: starkiller2010

Why you want to join: I wish to become a skilled assassin since Assassin's Creed has been my favorite game in a very long time and my character (Aquilus) wishes to become strong to have revenge on those who destroyed his life. I have also been mistreated whilst living around Al'Khazar.

Sword/ Bow skill: Pretty good for both.

Any skill you find worthy: Stealth.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good". No.

A link to your villain app: [http]

The link doesn't work. Also, sorry 'bout DC'in and not coming back last night anyone who was being approached. I actually fell asleep at my keyboard. Can you believe that?

Then accepted Initiate Aquilus. Be aware that we recuit bandits to cause confusion and chaos; I ope this sits well with you.

You shall be approached shortly. Speak to no one of this, not even your fellow Initiates. That would be meta that you know them already, so unless you do know them, then don't meta.

Ingame name:Lolindar (end part changes to many other things)

Minecraft name:Zarsies

Why you want to join:I see The the Dark Brotherhood as a well organised business with benifits, There are many customers, assignments, and little additives to help guide me and my many "ordeals".

Sword/ Bow skill: Sword is, Oh wait we CANT SEE OUR STATS! so Im a Dark Elf, so what ever the bonus is add 20/ and for archery, same thing but add 30 (I think)

Any skill you find worthy:Stealth is my domaine, Stratigicly planning is an asset to me, also, Simpley terrifying THE LITTLE MAGGOTS TIL THEIR SKIN PEALS OFF, Ah, sorry; but yeah what he said.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"Depends on what meaning your implying?, Good as being righteous, and moralely exellant/ or just plain ol' good as to satisfy in quality to favour it... (when you replay to this tell me which you would perfer...

Species:Dark Elf

A link to your villain app: (in process, Its very long)

Ingame name:Lolindar (end part changes to many other things)

Minecraft name:Zarsies

Why you want to join:I see The the Dark Brotherhood as a well organised business with benifits, There are many customers, assignments, and little additives to help guide me and my many "ordeals".

Sword/ Bow skill: Sword is, Oh wait we CANT SEE OUR STATS! so Im a Dark Elf, so what ever the bonus is add 20/ and for archery, same thing but add 30 (I think)

Any skill you find worthy:Stealth is my domaine, Stratigicly planning is an asset to me, also, Simpley terrifying THE LITTLE MAGGOTS TIL THEIR SKIN PEALS OFF, Ah, sorry; but yeah what he said.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"Depends on what meaning your implying?, Good as being righteous, and moralely exellant/ or just plain ol' good as to satisfy in quality to favour it... (when you replay to this tell me which you would perfer...

Species:Dark Elf

A link to your villain app: (in process, Its very long)

Hah, acceoted Elite Assassin Lolindar. This is a member form the old Brotherhood and I am glad he has sought us again.

A true brother...also, we now have paths! I need ideas on the ranks inbetween them, or should they stay the same with different outfits? Lemme know what you think...

The paths are: Assassin, Brawler and Mage. Each one is ruled by a High Councillor or two.