The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Ok sorry

Even though im not in yet I cant find my way to AListion. I forgot where the road was and I keep ending up in Al'Khazar. I have not traveled down that path in a while i guess.

Even though im not in yet I cant find my way to AListion. I forgot where the road was and I keep ending up in Al'Khazar. I have not traveled down that path in a while i guess.

After traveling through the north gate in the city of Al'Khazar ((I guess thats what its called)), (make a right cuz thats the only way you can go.) continue down the path, not veering to the left nor right. When you arrive at a crossroads you will notice to bridges made of dark logs. Go left. You will see really tall trees. Pass the library ((I thinks thats what it is)) and make a right into Snowy Fields. Pass through the city to the eastern gate. Keep going east. If you can't find it after that you should probably get your eyes checked because its hard to miss. There should be a very large wall surrounding it.

Good luck lad.

When you arrive we can speak more, brother. But what is this "Society"? I have heard many speak of it, but non know what it is...

The Society is a very secretive, in-depth 'cult' I guess you could refer to it as, but I like to consider it more of a organization, such as The Dark Brotherhood.

We have been around for a good amount of time now, but have kept to ourselves.

Completing tasks of importance, that I see fit, in our own conquests.

More shall be released soon about us, but for now... we lye in wait.

Speaking of The Brotherhood, though. I am still traveling for the city in which you speak... Never had been there before, it might take me a few (in-game) days and nights.

The Society is a very secretive, in-depth 'cult' I guess you could refer to it as, but I like to consider it more of a organization, such as The Dark Brotherhood.

We have been around for a good amount of time now, but have kept to ourselves.

Completing tasks of importance, that I see fit, in our own conquests.

More shall be released soon about us, but for now... we lye in wait.

Speaking of The Brotherhood, though. I am still traveling for the city in which you speak... Never had been there before, it might take me a few (in-game) days and nights.

Take as much time as needed... I await gladly...

Ingame name:rp name is Kanoro_Torch

Minecraft name:Erictorchlighter

Why you want to join:It looks great and i need cash and i love being assasin in things.

Sword/ Bow skill:mcmmo no longer on

Any skill you find worthymcmmo no longer on

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"mc mmo nolonger on

Species:Human

A link to your villain app: I am not a villian i would use another skin when i go to kill people perhaps dress like a undead so people would not know me[not neccecery atm, until I get mine accepted. Goes for you though if you have one.]

Are you still accepting?

Yes. Feel free to apply... Having an accepted villain app would be a nice thing though.

All members who wish to make a decent amount of minas and have an accepted villain app, contact me((PM)).

((not accepted yet)) I have traveled to Aliston a couple times and met you Relo'koth. Even before and after that i see no form of building being constructed. I was wandering if we can build under the remains of Snowyfields since undead destroyed it. I asked around and no one said it would be rebuilt. Maybe an underground shrine to Iblees perhaps? Just an idea for the future.

I had also found a place called Malins Sister near Laurelin. Hardly any homes built. It would make a good place to make a base or "business"

I had also found a place called Malins Sister near Laurelin. Hardly any homes built. It would make a good place to make a base or "business"
i think so as well as most of the brotherhood(that i have seen) is elven

I've talked to the Guild Master and I was told to contact a High Councillor.

I've been trying to contact a High Councillor for 2 weeks now by going through the list on this forum with /t and I haven't been able to find a single guy. I'm disappointed really, as I was looking forward to this Guild.

I've talked to the Guild Master and I was told to contact a High Councillor.

I've been trying to contact a High Councillor for 2 weeks now by going through the list on this forum with /t and I haven't been able to find a single guy. I'm disappointed really, as I was looking forward to this Guild.

Really? Ill highlight the ones I know are active. A few aren't...

It doesn't matter whether or not you highlight, I work my way through the entire list every few hours. I use Spoutcraft's copypaste for the names so there's no chance of me misspelling it. Every time I get

"[insert name here] is not online"

Is it a problem with your High Councillors not accepting tells perhaps?