The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

It doesn't matter whether or not you highlight, I work my way through the entire list every few hours. I use Spoutcraft's copypaste for the names so there's no chance of me misspelling it. Every time I get

"[insert name here] is not online"

Is it a problem with your High Councillors not accepting tells perhaps?

Haha, ok lad, you're starting to sound depressing. Meet me at Alk'Hazar right now. I'll be by the main gate.

Be there.

Cool, thanks. I'm now a Neophyte.

On a side note, now that our base got stomped by the undead, I think that it would be a great idea to set up a dingy tavern somewhere that could act as a business front for the Guild. It would generate a steady stream of income as well, and money can never be spurned.

I'm thinking that it would seem innocent enough and would serve alcohol and stew, but there would be several back rooms where people could apply for contracts to be carried out. There could also be a back, back room where all the Guild Members could gather and talk or wait until their next assignment.

I could offer to construct this Tavern, with the supervision of a High Councillor or up. If we decided to make it in a city, we could use the region protection but if we decided to make it on a road, we would need someone with VIP or Donator privileges to protect our stuff, doors ect.

Just a suggestion from a lowly Neophyte

On a side note, now that our base got stomped by the undead, I think that it would be a great idea to set up a dingy tavern somewhere that could act as a business front for the Guild. It would generate a steady stream of income as well, and money can never be spurned.

I'm thinking that it would seem innocent enough and would serve alcohol and stew, but there would be several back rooms where people could apply for contracts to be carried out. There could also be a back, back room where all the Guild Members could gather and talk or wait until their next assignment.

I think a better place to put it, is in Laurelin. I mean like the main base as a normal home that has an underground tunnel. And we can pop up small taverns as more business and it should be in a town like Alras or AL'Khazar. ( havent got my villain app approved because no one is looking at it ;_;)

It's good to see you lads coming up with ideas but we'll need the approval of the master before we can progress. While it is true that the undead attack on Alstion did destroy our home base, we need to carefully weigh the vices and virtues of several different areas before we rebuild.

((NiNjAxR3M1Xx, yes I promoted cowsgomooand to Neophyte. He performed admirably))

Sorry I havent been updating guys. Some irl beef has been dominating my life. I promise I will update it later, when I m not on on this stupid smart phone

(( Again, a pretty badass conception of the basic Dark Broterhood from TES:Oblivion. Reminds me JUST of it. Skins are a bit different but you can't have everything I guess. Just came here to support you guys. Go Dark Broterhood :D ))

(( Again, a pretty badass conception of the basic Dark Broterhood from TES:Oblivion. Reminds me JUST of it. Skins are a bit different but you can't have everything I guess. Just came here to support you guys. Go Dark Broterhood :D ))

In case you guys don't know, this is the guy who included us in his villain app, got accepted into the undead, and therefore couldn't join :(

In case you guys don't know, this is the guy who included us in his villain app, got accepted into the undead, and therefore couldn't join :(

OOC: I dont know if to ROFL or be sad but ROFL *sadface* atleast it was soemthing.

Wht you have to realize, is that I support you guys though.

Wht you have to realize, is that I support you guys though.

Yeah, just sad is all. It was an awsome app too- Ill link it in the description...

In other news, fatwampa is going to be in control as of Friday. I will be leaving the guild for good, as to pursue other avenues...

Also, Ill be on holiday :)

So, all previous apps are accepted blah blah, and Ill think of you all as I tan in Cornwall...

In other news, fatwampa is going to be in control as of Friday. I will be leaving the guild for good, as to pursue other avenues...

Also, Ill be on holiday :)

So, all previous apps are accepted blah blah, and Ill think of you all as I tan in Cornwall...

Wow, ok. Well I would like anyone who has ideas to speak there mind. Intelligent ideas of course. We need to find a moderately cheap plot of land, preferably in a secured area.

Also, I would like all High Counselors who wish to start some real administrative work to let me know. We need members to step up now that the master is on leave ((vacation)).

Okay, I'm joining Tac & Co to be a miner as a side job. I hope this is okay with the guild as Contracts from the Dark Brotherhood will always take priority over Tac & Co work.

Fatwapa, I suggest you make your own topic about this instead of asking me to keep changing this one. Also, I am going to talk witth Alras about a secret base there. I have good contacts there.

And finally, don't make drasic changes in the way you operate without my say so. This is stilly baby and I dont want her unregognisable to me ; p

And good luck brothers and sisters!!

Is work in the Guild slow at the moment or are there just no jobs for someone of my rank?

What you habe aware of is that not everyone wants someone assassinated. Sure, you can bandit under our name, but some proceeds have to go to the guild.

I suggest you all go to the important people and ask for employment. I believe King Sheffield may be interested... Native is a no no, and orcs and dwarves leaders are inactive in suitable roleplay...