Sign in to follow this  
marimbamonk

Community Meeting Upcoming!

Which community meeting date will you be able to attend for?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which community meeting date would you be able to attend for?

• Both
    • Only Sunday, October 14th, at 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern / 7:00pm GMT
    • Only Sunday, October 21st, at 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern / 7:00pm GMT
    • Neither

Hello, everyone! It's been a while.

I'm kicking our community protocol back into gear and organizing an LotC Community Meeting. This is a time for all active (and inactive!) members of the community to gather in our LotC Discord and listen to updates by our senior staff members, as well as get a chance to ask any of them questions directly. More details about how exactly that will work later!

Right now I have two potential dates for our first October Community Meeting. Here are the options:

• Sunday, October 14th, at 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern / 7:00pm GMT

OR

Sunday, October 21st, at 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern / 7:00pm GMT

I was informed that there may be an important server announcement within the next day or two, which could be very quickly discussed on the 14th, even though it's a bit of a shorter notice for the meeting date. There was a failure on my part to properly announce the date, so if this Sunday doesn't look like we have the numbers, we'll try for the following Sunday (the 21st).

Please vote on which date (both, one, or neither) you would be able to attend.

In Preparation...

1. Please fill out the poll attached to this post with whether or not you'll be able to attend both, one, or either dates, and look out for more community update posts in the near future.

2. If you have any questions for members of our staff team, or topics of discussion you would like brought up and addressed in the community meeting, then please leave those questions as a reply to this post. Questions left here will be addressed first in the community meeting, before questions asked in person.

---

I also just made a post detailing the reasons for my recent inactivity, and a mentality that I think we should all be aware of. If you're curious, please check below to have a read!

Thank you!

Good to see the thing I started as Admin is being continued, hopefully in a more frequent schedule would be nice.

Second... damn i knew i should've reserved a slot

will edit

Eyyy, that sounds like a pretty great idea. Forces people to listen to changes, and makes sure they will know about them. Nice, nice.

My neither vote goes towards watching the recording later, hopefully someone can remember to do that.

Lmao just my luck. 12-7 is literally the exact time I can't be on.

1 hour ago, z3m0s said:

My neither vote goes towards watching the recording later, hopefully someone can remember to do that.

I would like this too.

Edited by LeoGhoul99

Ooo ooo I have a question! Or I will when I remember what it actually was....

Will edit 😄

14 hours ago, Sky said:

Good to see the thing I started as Admin is being continued, hopefully in a more frequent schedule would be nice.

This should of been worded as:

"Good to see this is being continued, hopefully more frequently."

2 hours ago, Dromui said:

This should of been worded as:

"Good to see this is being continued, hopefully more frequently."

Does the fact that I started these community meetings back in the day bother you or something? Strange for the AT director to be arbitrarily calling me out over a very minute detail. 

What are the plans for the magic revisions to Lord of the Craft?

Will they have more in-depth lore to them?

Will there be storylines connecting the gods/goddesses of LotC together and revealing them to the people in game?

If there are any plans to loosen the tech lock on this server (preferably to introduce an Age of Innovation), how would it be gone about with the ET and the Lore Team?
^Follow up Question (if the answer is yes): What would the residents of Atlas use as a primary power source for these innovations?