Return & AMA

Knox

37 minutes ago, _Hexe_ said:

don’t come back, isn’t worth it

how’s life bro

too late now.

Not too bad buddy, you know how it is. Same **** different day, how about yourself?

Woah

4 hours ago, Wrynn said:

I have no clue what GDRP is ^^

it basically just means that if you live in the EU and tell a server admin you want to enact it, they have to delete everything they have on you on their servers

11 hours ago, Knox said:

Not too bad buddy, you know how it is. Same **** different day, how about yourself?

finally out of college chief so pretty good, just need work & then im outie for good

7 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

why

missed you babe, I know how you get when me and lark disappear...

11 minutes ago, _Hexe_ said:

finally out of college chief so pretty good, just need work & then im outie for good

thats swell dude, any idea what you’re gonna do for work? 

Outie for good? I’ve been saying that for six years.

9 hours ago, Knox said:

thats swell dude, any idea what you’re gonna do for work? 

i’m qualified for electrical work but i’m probably going to work construction labour or w/e for money, desperately need a car, then go back to that.

9 hours ago, Knox said:

Outie for good? I’ve been saying that for six years.

all of the people i enjoyed being with are gone, there’s really no reason for me to log in anymore or anywhere for me to really be, it’s been good but ontop of that i just don’t really like the direction lotc’s going in. i talk to all the people i care about regularly on discord so i don’t think i’ll be missing anything.

Edited by _Hexe_

nice to see you back knox! any new songs/music you’ve been listening to since you’ve left?
also is it time for natalia bell to be unshelved? ? 

15 hours ago, _Hexe_ said:

i’m qualified for electrical work but i’m probably going to work construction labour or w/e for money, desperately need a car, then go back to that.

all of the people i enjoyed being with are gone, there’s really no reason for me to log in anymore or anywhere for me to really be, it’s been good but ontop of that i just don’t really like the direction lotc’s going in. i talk to all the people i care about regularly on discord so i don’t think i’ll be missing anything.

I took a break from office work and started doing something somewhat similar, pays meh but hours are ideal.

Just do what I do, come back when you think you’re missing out on something then quit when nothing happens. That being said if you’re ever struggling for RP and the like just drop me a PM.

14 hours ago, Lumii said:

nice to see you back knox! any new songs/music you’ve been listening to since you’ve left?
also is it time for natalia bell to be unshelved? ? 

I missed you a lot Lumii, tried finding your discord to add you but the one on your profile never worked :(. 

Just TSso’s new album, state champs acoustic stuff and twenty one pilots really... It’s been quite quiet on the music front.

The Bell summon letters are coming soon, keep your eyes peeled.

big gamer moment

bro

missed you man. seeing you come back makes me want to return.