Looking for something new

Narthok

Hello. I have played a feudal human for almost the entire duration of my time on lotc with brief breaks to play snow elves or orcs. I want to try something new on the server, particularly interested in trying out magic. Honestly just looking for rp / content. Any suggestions are appreciated

You could maybe try to play or make some big bad evil dude who wants to destroy the world or whatever. Maybe try some dark magic? I wouldn't know who to suggest or whatever for those special magics or whatever but like. More vilians are needed. Or maybe make some merchant man. Those are nice.

Welcome to sutica, lotc's retirement home

play a druid :^) 

(really though, and if you don't like the mother circle, there's also the wood elf father circle)

1 minute ago, Nug said:

play a druid :^) 

(really though, and if you don't like the mother circle, there's also the wood elf father circle)

I want to play a druid but I want to play an eco terrorist druid and i was told that's not allowed

27 minutes ago, Narthok said:

I want to play a druid but I want to play an eco terrorist druid and i was told that's not allowed

Father Circles going through a whole rewrite/rework and they're very eco-terrorists/warrior kinda stuff. If you're interested, not sure if it's up your lane, my discord is KaiserThoren#7818

42 minutes ago, Narthok said:

Hello. I have played a feudal human for almost the entire duration of my time on lotc with brief breaks to play snow elves or orcs. I want to try something new on the server, particularly interested in trying out magic. Honestly just looking for rp / content. Any suggestions are appreciated

High elves have had a huge resurgence lately with a new city and an active, fresh regime. We’d love to have you for a spin. Can promise tons of magic in particular. ;)

#Malaise1701

I recommend making a fleshed out character of a different race that seems interesting, and see where it takes you.

34 minutes ago, Narthok said:

this is most definitely allowed -- it may conflict with the views of some other Druids but that's half the fun

Just now, Lionbileti said:

You’re dogwater kid 

put on the wig bigman

2 minutes ago, ARCHITECUS said:

John Gloop descendant

I assume I will be given full creative control of the walls :)

I'm just here to suggest making a Kharajyr as one of the last public CA's and since we have a cool little village and everythig now. Plus, a fleshed out culture and active community, though we're no nation so we're still pretty small :3

just shoot a DM to chaos#7283 if you got any questions

If you're good at villainy, I'd suggest rolling a Phantom. Ghosts can provide a lot of good RP for folks. 

Play a spooky skeleton