★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Well at least you think you are. Hold on to that hope because it's all you'll have when you come back. ;)

What does this guild actually do besides being "good" what makes it distinct and different from the other guilds?

This guild is one of the oldest ones on the server.

The main purpose of the guild is to maintaine peace and help others in the fights against evil.

We also help anyone that needs it, not very original but we are a pretty old guild so it was kinda original then xD

GMT +0

Not sure what that is to America or other countries though.

What should White Ravens do following the fall of Alk'hazar?

Minecraft Name: infinity46

RP Name: Martin

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

I want to join a guild that is successful and start to have some real fun on the server, I would say I am a great RPer for this server is the first time I have RPed. I also want to meet some new people (RPing and non RPing).

Are you against the Undead? Why?

I am extremely against the Undead, they destroyed my home city and I will never forgive them for that. I seek vengeance on the Undead and will not stop until I get it.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

At the moment I do not have any skills that are high in the least becuase I have only recently joined the server. I plan to become a successful merchant as my character bio suggests and I could help the guild gather money. I have been a merchant on other non-rp servers so the RP is new to me but I love it. The skills I actually plan to level up and max are Archery to 100, Farming to 100, and Blacksmithing to 75. So I plan to be a merchant and an extremely skilled archer. If I cannot become both I plan to be a merchant or archer, whichever you would prefer. My archery could help the guild during wars and battles with the undead. My farming could supply the guild with an abundance of food because I am great with making effeciant farms and I can make them RP like if needed. Also, during war I can blacksmith and repair peoples armor whos have broken in battle.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

Of course, without rules everything would be chaos and unbalanced.

Martin you have been accepted! Welcome to the white ravens! I look forward to having you in my guild.

The ravens will wait untill the next siege is laid upon aegis.

If it becomes even further obvious that the undead are winning, I'm going to be taking my Spectres to my tower far from the main areas of land. I will happily allow any fellow ravens who wish to come to the tower to help fortify the surrounding area and later make it into a town of sorts.

We have a move keep in the verge already freinds! And I assure you our main keep is one of the safest places in aegis.

Do we have an outpost anywhere in Aegis?