★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

No I didn't. I said I wouldn't be on yesterday, but I should be on quite a bit today. :)

Good :D You'll meet my "Other Friend" today

Arkose accepted. Sorry for the empty guild base we are strewn all over the place. If you roam the roads ur bound to see copious amounts of ravens.

We are waiting for 2.0 world for our new town. We've got over 20 active members on at least once a day.

oh ok just wondering, because the place seemed deserted, and btw, theres some sort of password needed for the raven door to be opened, are new recruits allowed in?

Hello fellow white ravens.

Its just an idea.

I saw a horrorserie a few days ago, there was a archangel in it. They said the archangels were god's deadliest soldiers.

What if the archangels have been send to help the white ravens in their cause.

Like making a new catagorie inside the white ravens and only people with lvl 90-100 swordmanship, archery or axe mastery can become one.

(I have lvl 90 swordmanship at the moment. )

I like the idea of dieing and coming back as an archangel.

I wanna now what your opinions are

I don't know, I kind of like the idea, but then you need a reason IG to be brought back to life. Is there a ritual or something that would be required?

[FYI = I'm staying in the abandoned Merchant's tower, along with a group of friends. I wouldn't enter without me, unless you want to die.]

{

Friends = Group of Demons + My Minion/s

}

Ok, I know that I am no longer a member of this guild, but can I rewrite the wiki page?

Like someone else has stated before, it needs some updating

I don't know, I kind of like the idea, but then you need a reason IG to be brought back to life. Is there a ritual or something that would be required?

I didnt think about that to be honest. Mayby god or aeriel I dont now, sends them because lots of White Ravens died since the beginning.