★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Minecraft Name: DanteKreed

RP Name: Salem Vale

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

I am looking for a position in which I can better the lands of Aegis.

Are you against the Undead? Why?

Very much. The Undead destroyed my village and killed my family. The Undead Lord cursed me and marked me as an outcast. My goal is to kill the Undead Lord that ruined my life, and rid the lands of the Undead.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

I am a skilled swordsman, archer, and I am quite stealthy. I can gather information, kill, and spy for the Ravens. I also have ties to secret orders and contacts.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

Yes, I understand and agree with all the rules.

((OOC Post))

Hey, I'm Relgard IC, and Duncan's IRL brother.

I saw that he and Leka had a bit of an argument, and zack degenerated into his usual self of being a dramatic idiot. I'm going to talk to him, tell him to calm down about these little things.

I'm not sure just what, if any, action Leka will take, but I simply ask for it to be forgiven and forgotten. I'll make sure he doesn't go near the garden again at all until he can mature a bit.

Minecraft Name: DanteKreed

RP Name: Salem Vale

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

I am looking for a position in which I can better the lands of Aegis.

Are you against the Undead? Why?

Very much. The Undead destroyed my village and killed my family. The Undead Lord cursed me and marked me as an outcast. My goal is to kill the Undead Lord that ruined my life, and rid the lands of the Undead.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

I am a skilled swordsman, archer, and I am quite stealthy. I can gather information, kill, and spy for the Ravens. I also have ties to secret orders and contacts.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

Yes, I understand and agree with all the rules.

Both of you are accepted.

((/tell Seventhcircle72 or Triloq IC))

ooc: I know right even Zoe died.

And leka and whats his name. xD

Minecraft Name: Inzzaneblade

RP Name: Thadir

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I want too join the White Ravens because im in need of a stable job and a place too stay, i also want too join a group were skills and good will can be used in a good way.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, i hate how they are trying too kill every living thing in Aegis for their own sake, and i also hate how they seems too like what they are doing.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I havent have any stable job before, but i would say that my greatest skill is my skills with swords or bow, This is because i have joined a few battles against the undead, and i have also trained a lot with my sword.

how do the ppl in the village of the W.R. Comunicate with eachother / with W.R.? ( i know its like 1-5 ppl max but thats not the point ) can they post stuff here?

For those that didn't know yet Heril the former captain Died.

((i have a new character called eledyr now))