★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Fun Fact:

I joined at the same time as Striker along with another girl named GreenMilkWeed. Back then we were still called the Grey Wardens!

Fun Fact:

I joined at the same time as Striker along with another girl named GreenMilkWeed. Back then we were still called the Grey Wardens!

One more fun fact When blacksmith wasn't banned He once called us the gay wardens.

Come 2.0 can we make a new forum page? One hopefully with up to date recruitment information and written by an actual member of the guild.

In the update 2.0, do the White Ravens have any particular goal they want to achieve?

Edit: Also, i think there should be a little test to get officially recruited into the White Ravens, just to make it more difficult.

In the update 2.0, do the White Ravens have any particular goal they want to achieve?

Edit: Also, i think there should be a little test to get officially recruited into the White Ravens, just to make it more difficult.

IMO the goal of the white ravens should be twofold. The first is mediating peace and order throughout the world of Asulon, perhaps acting a diplomatic meeting ground for the 8 nations. We need to have some pretty kick ass lore if we're going to do this though, since there are about a dozen other guilds that want to do the same thing. Right now, we need as many people as possible in the guild so I don't think a test is necessary for basic membership. Definitely for the Ordo Purus though. I envision the Ordo being the guild's military and political arm, while the basic guild being responsible for things like farming, logging, and merchanting.

IMO the goal of the white ravens should be twofold. The first is mediating peace and order throughout the world of Asulon, perhaps acting a diplomatic meeting ground for the 8 nations. We need to have some pretty kick ass lore if we're going to do this though, since there are about a dozen other guilds that want to do the same thing. Right now, we need as many people as possible in the guild so I don't think a test is necessary for basic membership. Definitely for the Ordo Purus though. I envision the Ordo being the guild's military and political arm, while the basic guild being responsible for things like farming, logging, and merchanting.

Yes i wouldn't want a test to be a farmer that would be pointless lol. The only tests that should be held is if your signing up for combat purposes, just like you said.

There arent any guilds that are doin this... I was the first one to bring the idea into the server.

We really should build a wall with name of our active members, I get the feeling sometimes that there are only 4-5 members left -.-

I am here,

also if we want the new city to be a major political center for treaties etc. then we really need to go for that official city thing, how close are we to achieving it, or did we already?