★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I am here,

also if we want the new city to be a major political center for treaties etc. then we really need to go for that official city thing, how close are we to achieving it, or did we already?

We got 20 signs, ogedi should update the charter.

Lenlo and JonathanN97 signed it to.

We still need 5 votes.

We got 20 signs, ogedi should update the charter.

Lenlo and JonathanN97 signed it to.

We still need 5 votes.

I'll get some friends to sign.

Minecraft Name:gsnell

RP Name:Barthen Killzark

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I need money, I would like to buy a nice house however I cannot afford one yet. Also I enjoy Fighting and think I could help unite all of the nations of Aegis.

Are you against the Undead? Why? I am not against the undead I am fine with them I will only have a problem with them if they threaten me or try to fight me.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I am good in PvP and I am good at keeping people calm in perilous situations. I feel this means I can try and keep enemies calm and kill them if I have to.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? I understand your rules.

Can an FM please lock this thread. A new one will be made

Edit- Does anyone have idea for the guild they wish to incorporate?

Hmmm... I think you can be a diplomat because you would not try to kill the undead when negotiating with them.

ACCEPTED

How do I get to your base, also could I be more on the PvP side.

Seraph, can I recruit someone as a paladin if he is better archer than he is with swords, axses.

((lvl 50 archer))

Seraph, can I recruit someone as a paladin if he is better archer than he is with swords, axses.

((lvl 50 archer))

Indeed, Archers are useful.

I'll say that he got the job, if he is still intrasted. Are there some rituals for paladins or should I just say to get house near the keep, or get a room from the keep.

Once we are settled into 2.0 I will pay guards out of pocket. However, I will not be able to play until monday. Now does anyone have any ideas of how to reform the guild?