★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I did with default skin and after a while i could not see ppl talking to me or me talkign back and some random idiot started punching me so i had to log off before the idiot no rp killed me

He was hayden or something on the alras boat ma ywant to avoid him

No fawkes i was a champion of aegis. And i didnt die inside, i ran out the portal and then randomly combusted half way to the verge portal. even more interesting about 2 mins after i left it said i killed one of the undead.

No fawkes i was a champion of aegis. And i didnt die inside, i ran out the portal and then randomly combusted half way to the verge portal. even more interesting about 2 mins after i left it said i killed one of the undead.

Wow, that's weird.

Ok the new world is here, and we have a city to construct, did we ever get that charter up? if not we need to hustle on that, or we can also request a nation for room to build or city.

bottom line we need some space, if not for the city but for us ravens to hang our hats, and re-group.

To all raven's:

I found a city with weird people with long noses.

I got food, weapons and houses.

You guys can stay here till we get our castle up.

1 Problem its very very very far away.

Ask me if you want the coords.

pm me those coords up please

ok, well we have a...... somewhat stable set-up at the moment.... we may wish to start thinking about the new city, but it may be still a little to soon, also whatever happened to the new forum page? did no one ever Volenteer?

ok, well we have a...... somewhat stable set-up at the moment.... we may wish to start thinking about the new city, but it may be still a little to soon, also whatever happened to the new forum page? did no one ever Volenteer?

Peck is doing it.

Ok guys, I'm done for the night. I'll play when they fix their lag. It's just not worth it to take a half hour to connect and then DC, I also have some friends over so we're gonna play SC2 and WoW. (IKR? Blizzard FTW :P).