✠ A TREATISE ON ST. EDMOND OF LACHSIN ✠

Guzr

A TREATISE ON ST. EDMOND OF LACHSIN

8th of Owyn’s Flame 1827

iW9rg3SSvcq6nx-7gVNsbHZIktuEpWpI_5yoL-r3tBogsQJVREhtVsUNQH3sLkyK5A8JYaMryDX_ggGVFa7SmSnPvUIy4suVY9JUTTNVZoY9k-MzCdsgrl31XqD7E8DjLORugkqB

A depiction of St. Edmond

What is history to a Squire? In short, everything. In the absence of history, mistakes are repeated and slowly evil starts to arise. It is eventual that without the guidance of our venerated ancestors that we will be misled to a fickle path of dishonor and blasphemy. 

This is why we must look back on history and learn. For this reason, I dove deep into the library to learn virtues from the Saints. 

The Saint Edmond of Lachsin spoke out to me, almost as if GOD flicked my interest to focus on his tale. A tale of valor, honor and healing. In recent times, I’ve gained a near life-ending injury that will follow me for the rest of my life. In truth, my faith of God was injured. It was the tale of St. Edmond that reminded me of whom I am supposed to be.

To be merciful, hospitable and faithful to GOD, always. To give aid to others despite how it would detriment us, as St. Edmond gave mercy to his enemies despite his bloodthirsty comrades. 

In summary St. Edmond was a good Knight at the heart. His actions beamed with chivalry and virtue, traits I think all men, regardless of faith or standing should seek to emulate. 

In conclusion, I implore every Squire or Scholarly Canonist reading this to seek out the history books! Just as how St. Edmond’s flaming blade revealed the Urguanite flank, the tales of our ancestors would reveal the evil in our ways and the path to redemption.

Praise be to God!

Scribed by Edwin Henry de Sarkozy

With aid from Helena Charlotte (Due to Edwin’s hand injury)

Helena Charlotte would bring that parchment to her peripheral, reading it over once, twice and then thrice - seated beside the weary Edwin. The girl of Rochefort simply smiled, lofting her chin to regard the Sarkozy with immeasurable pride "You have done all those you grace, proud, Edwin. The light of GOD as touched you and he has made promise to see these scars you carry as stories for the generations after you. Though I do not doubt he has plenty more in store for you, Eddie."

Though the dutiful Armiger had already been knighted, Holy Sir Armand nonetheless signed his credit form with delight.

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

nHpwVT9.png

oKqv29Z.png

His Reverend Excellency, Armand-Philippe Talraen de Rennes

Apostle-General of the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn

Custodian of the Faith and Sword of Exalted Owyn

Titular Bishop of Metz and Protector of Rennes