Helvetii Bestiary

UnBaed

Nataliya Reza Wick sighed as she she read the bestiary, scratching her cheek as she perked a brow curiously. "Ah Margaux. what have you gotten yourself into. . ." though, the aging princess could not say much, for she had almost met just about every one of those creatures, whether she knew it, or was completely oblivious to it. 

"Their biggest.. - Hah - weakness is that you mustn't go outside. They can't survive if they have nothing to eat."

A decrepit man muttered, opting to raise a hand to scratch the flaky skin that ran upon his neck. The elf's hair was slick with sweat and grease, a vibrant red band around his thinned locks.

"I won't be killed, my skin worn by these.. Darkspawn. Never."

53 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

Riots had erupted in the city of New Reza when members of the HRA had placed trust in such a spectre

"What do you mean they rioted? It was that priest that did all the screaming and throwing aurum at everyone in New Reza. I did my job and I looked over the children while the men were off fighting the inferi!" The specter, now disguised as 'Sadeeq', blinks wildly that someone is making him look worse. He believed that God was letting him remain as a ghost for some reason that had not been revealed to him yet... so he thusly waited alone, isolated by books. "I know many children that are grateful that my mere presence even scared off bad people... I didn't even have to do anything."

Father Paco nodded approvingly of the Helvetii Bestiary and makes plans to ask his big brain Helvets associate for a copy to add to Cardinal Odus' library - should he and his Lectorate ever find a proper new home FOR said library...

An Oyashiman alchemist becomes obsessed with this "Strigoi" section of the beastiary and reads it by luminosity potion late at night in his janky lab cart smelling of black powder and brimstone.

A Lector makes a few additions to the the B E S T I A * C O N C L E C T I A after cross referencing the source provided.

Annika Anastasija would sit curled up on the sofa in front of the fireplace within her room, the dim light setting an eerie presence within the room. On the bearskin rug, Anastasya and Andrei would be playing and reading through their bedtime stories, a new book amongst their pile. "Mamej?" Andrei would look up to her, bright blue eyes full of curiosity. "Are these monsters real?" And at that, a soft smile would set upon the Queen's lips. "Nie, of course niet little Ursa. Only within our dreams." Came her swift reply. The two children would return to their playing and Annika to her silence. Despite her answer, the woman knew her words to not be true, a chill running down her spine as she very well knew the horrors within the book were as real as her children before her.   

"Yam nie half-dwed!" Cursed Odovacar the Dunnfolk gnome amidst his under-tree warren.