The Menagerie Expedition

GMRO

THE MENAGERIE EXPEDITION

NOdbEDNDtZFvGWpiw4XLLrtUlEDQXIbiQbO97Wcw89a445uI5fVs9Vfy7PGALXir0GeKvV_r7tZFxei794Gx2EwQNzvVwgenw4d9sBN-aKAXRDq8AIeGZVARCUj090l6mhDgUxfu

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

The time has come for our city to be beautified in the wildlife that inhabits our lands. The Realm of Hanseti-Ruska is truly wide and full of beautiful sights but our creatures are sorely lacking. Within our forests hides horrible and frightful trolls, nasty foul Nachezars and whatever else that rears its ugly head. It is therefore necessary then that our kingdom requires worthy great creatures to add to its splendour. For such a reason: an expedition is required. 

It is with great pleasure that Prince Andrik Nikolas, the Duke of Galahar, organises an expedition to the forests of the west of the world. The Prince does require assistance in his expedition however and so offers those of wily heart a chance to hunt the most wild game, and catch others for the sake of the kingdom. 

Those interested may send a letter to the Prince’s household at the earliest convenience with their appropriate credentials for an expedition that shall most likely take up to a week. All are additionally welcome to participate.

Signed,

His Royal Highness, Prince Andrik Nikolas Barbanov, Duke of Galahar

Spoiler

If you're interested in participating, message me on discord at GMRO#6495 or send a letter in-game.

Looking for a quick application?

Name:

Reason for Joining:

"I know the location of a den of monkeys." 

Said Antonyus Helane as he heard about the endeavors of the young Prince, map in hand.

Spoiler

796652eefade055a1b704bb50ba7a02e.png?wid

Nicholas Arc is patrolling the streets as he came upon this poster on the Notice Board near the inn, he scratches his imaginary beard as he reads it over "Mhm, looks pretty interesting. I might take this opportunity as a way to see the other parts of the world and to see the exotic animals." he nods to himself as he went on to continue his patrols.

William Carolus reads the missive, a smirk on his face “I guess I could go on one more expedition in my life, hopefully it’ll be easy than the Attenlund.” He took another sip of his coffee and kept reading the paper in the lounge of the Mondblume keep.