A Declaration of Independence - The Kingdom of Hoonseti Rooska

shay

[!]

Flyers would be distributed to all subjects of Hanseti-Ruska

FvJovb1cuLUAiUeXVitVGiHfqbVfnU4awit3OtF1DQOsjH0JZr0rgnmZQbeQQcLGitLb-mxT9Fk3HV1yqQY9DIiwKAsLGdIDLYRXdLal2k8gtoWphRCSVF51PEiyI12IltEJ3NZf

THE KINGDOM OF HOONSETI-ROOSKA

VAzUH4z5lX8MXg1e7___4XHD_3oCwmjn3r67sGfzPNl5k-rpELmtUzDJadIsKGas3cE0FZJMaK7iFYrpk3_GZQp4pVg_nSVOparIebsDuLShxUNdzI79yITFIq5I3i0kKEkiisSV

A childish depiction of Koenas Anastasya Isabel, with the flag of Hoonseti-Rooska in the background

384  E H R   S I G M U N D A

[!]

Although written by an adult, the following was very clearly dictated by a group of children

PREVJA POTENTIAL SUBJECTS.

IT IS I - Wait no scratch that, there’s more than just me here. 

IT IS WE

Your Koenas and Aulic Council speaking.

We are here to, well, firstly - let vy, the children of Hanseti-Ruska know that we exist, and secondly:

WE ARE HERE TO DECLARE INDEPENENCE FROM THE MAMEJ’S AND PAPEJ’S OF HAENSE.

Nie  longer will we bow to the tyranny of parents

Nie longer will we be forced to play where they want - NIE

WE WILL PLAY WHERE WE WANT, AND VY ARE INVITED

The Location of our Kongzem must stay secret from the TYRANT adults, or we risk war.

Although our Lady Marshall is the strongest kid in all the realm, WE SIMPLY CANNOT RISK IT

fv5yP6TCJDR3gyWR8aNRVHLtIGVx5FCoMRXne65zAhtVMYKGRVeQc5_s5jJir9MkW9sjTO1yHBnyT5oU3FtkQBq0ntFNA9HAkfV_bgDtBkKz8P1jusbDxARuhxm0BeItBfiFfV-1

We want vy to join us

WE NEED VY TO JOIN US

If vy want to know the location of our SECRET SUPER SECRET, FREE FROM ADULTS KINGDOM seek out a member of our super-cool and super-pristine Aulic Council 

Signed,

Her Royal MAJESTY, Anastasya Isabel Barbanov, Koenas of Hoonseti-Rooska

His Royal Highness, Andrik Nikolas Barbanov, Grand Prince of Hoonseti-Rooska

His Excellency, Eirik Matyas Baruch, Lord Palatine of Hoonseti-Rooska

Her Excellency, Nikoleta Barbara Barrow, Lady Marshal of Hoonseti-Rooska

His Excellency, Rhys Mikhail var Ruthern, Lord Treasurer of Hoonseti-Rooska

Her Excellency, Margot Sofiya Baruch, Aulic Envoy of Hoonseti-Rooska

[ooc: If you’re interested in joining the kid-kingdom of Haense, join our discord for information on the kingdom location, door access, and events! https://discord.gg/Nbx8urFst7 ]

Nikoleta kisses her muscles “FOR MY LIEGE!” the strongest girl in the realm would scream! 

Prinzenas Petra stares down at the SECOND missive released by her sister within the saint's day, releasing yet another long sigh, though there was also an inkling of amusement that lingered!

Klaus Barclay wondered if it would be easier to become a knight for Hoonseti-Rooska than in Hanseti-Ruska.

Father Paco prays for the stability of his northern hermanos in faith. In his old age he too feared the youth and that they would eat the elderly one day in these trifling times of spooks. Though truthfully - Father Paco expected nothing less from the barbaric descendants of Saint Joren who have innovated faith like Aleksy the Dark Wizard. None the less he prayed for stability and sends a request for the children to spare the old and frail of Haense and to show mercy.

Casimir Colborn sharpens his steak-knife, preparing to assassin the false-Queen of Hoonseti-Rooska.