The Aulic Council of Hoonseti-Rooska

shay

“OMARV SES SVEJ”

Motto of the Office of the Aulic Council Of Hoonse

‘We Are Very Cool’

r-YE-IEqAfSkB9xjvqIOCB_oCyqsUR4J4_Qmr2sUnNcHuBYMaKQ9xoMP6mdEl8phUsGFlAQChUgxbJgTx-sTfABZfmhVU_2AAgUy-ay7fOGYlz0Lh4AqfvAC5X_s0Tsb_7JV3fd9

THE AULIC COUNCIL OF HOONSETI-ROOSKA

PRIVY COUNCIL OF THE CROWN

384 E.S. - Present | 1831 A.H

Or, A STUDY INTO THE GOVERNMENT OF HOONSE

BY

THE GOVERNMENT OF HOONSE

Hooseni Publishing Co.

---

The AULIC COUNCIL of Hoonse is great. It is an elite group made up of the coolest, smartest, prettiest and richest people in Hoonse. Therefore the AULIC COUNCIL is never wrong. The AULIC COUNCIL has blessed the people of Hoonse with its rulership since 384 E.S., and the Kingdom has since PROSPERED GREATLY from their leadership, because they are fantastic leaders all of them, especially Eirik, but don’t tell Anastasya I wrote that here.

If you disrespect a member or say something mean you will be stoned. Probably not to death because I do not want my father to use the ‘Barbanov Beating Club’ on me. The Council reserves the right to take you to court for these actions at any time, as well.

Thanks to Uncle Franz for helping us figure out how to make a government at all. If it weren’t for his dementia-and-Malaria-induced rants about how to create a proper government, we would not be where we are today. Love you, Uncle. Hope God is watching over you in the Seven Skies.

OFFICE OF THE KOENAS

‘OMAR IV KONTOTI’

(I Am In Charge)

Personal Motto of Koenas Anastasya

nQGKlm5sMfBsbBI8GQ0fBHAdhzBNrSlaMf7XKgzj7kGHrO4KG4aFrMxEENAmzsm63fqaqg7piq7ehWwaMEWBhm0BmPuT-eDDQ4O-Zj46Xwpr8jwb5DyuxKSzC5aU-u7um2IfkGzs

“The KOENAS is the head of the government and everything else in Hoonseti-Rooska. Everyone is her subject. She is the coolest kid in all of the nation, even cooler than everyone in the Realm. Nobody can be mean to her, not even Eirik Baruch. He has to listen to her too, because she is Koenas by right of Godan.” - By Anastasya Isabel

---

RhOFVXWrjzDln5CbGNg2Qg3gD8yvPtOkBOLvttBnynwk5I9aJ-g35B5iN5ncW8-HbLuCt9_jlCCGOjvwo0H323aEJQ3O6zbBvZbwJqwB52Ril9JZkvc5qEsC0RVT56vui0wcV1FS

I KOENAS

Anastasya Isabel Barbanov-Bihar

Anastasia Isabella Barbanov-Bihar

384 E.S. - Present | 1831 A.H. - Present

@shay

Koenas Anastasya Isabel was the first kid to ascend to the throne of the Kingdom of Hoonseti-Rooska - by divine right. She declared independence for her kingdom, and will have her kingdom recognized by everyone in the realm. She’s the coolest, and such a good ruler. No wonder she was made Koenas instead of Andrik

(Written by Anastasya Isabel)

OFFICE OF THE PALATINE

‘EA ELDAE OSOBAZ WAS VORAREV’

(I Tell People What To Do)

RaEEDoA9JFFqeul4zsiAqVPpd_1I9WPpeBtRNitvUqfe6kUKSvd8m1c-hq_RxRduZ25n4Si_hP-8IpTtTkDcsOm27Wc7vKlbJcptS5Yecwijh-F1mVur1rDfQ827ewZcVjvZAT0k

“The Office of the Palatine is the Head of the Government of Hoonseti-Rooska, only second to the Monarch. It gets to do all of the cool things, and basically can tell people what to do, except for Anastasya, which is alright, I guess, I don’t want to talk to her anyway...” -On the Lord Palatine, 386 E.S - By Eirik Baruch.

---

nmqmgcorqC6hyd_in0viFFCsBBRXotqiSA3rd5qm1CE-BQfN_ZJh5e0qsIqYZ0EvjT-a-iIdFNu4Ve6pMl0s8EQed7kyUnNlsTabQexgSbBr-kXoVbywotD-2QikSBL2RAp9TSGu

I PALATIN

EIRIK MATYAS BARUCH

Eric Matthias Baruch

@Gusano

Monarch(s): Anastasya Isabel

Lord Palatine, Eirik Matyas Baruch was appointed in 384 E.S. as the first to serve his office. He has since been responsible for maintaining common sense within the Kingdom’s Government, which is very hard with the people he has to work with sometimes. Anyway, he will go down as the greatest Lord Palatine in Hooseni history.

(Written by Eirik Baruch)

OFFICE OF THE SPEAKER

‘Ea voe niet velyae oe ii’'

(I Do Not Want To Be Here)

UWL-IItEdFG7HrFgPlX573A_Kw-zGhg0CZFaYT64eNN7oXytX_CTPbL2pAPRK_cGCG5W-V2YbGo-NcUYQoiVPPciUji-oHM90HMce0yMAOYh-4Qcl7d_VpRvK2dxFjHLQbpVwVm9

"I was not sure what the Office of the Speaker actually did until I got the job. I’m good at speaking to people… sometimes.That’s what the Office does, right?” -On the Lady Speaker, 386 E.S - By Emma Kortrevich

---

f-fppyhZGFdCKEUupAvr9SUD-qCtv9MXYEZoHetWWtRFO8ItpOlm2mduX2LLlc70XivAmlQIr4wYchmUgAfLc7RFM4TZVO7Jl1ADtZBP0exPzUH-VzFK4JhL8kkH5R4JK4_IFGpv

II HERZEN

EMMA KARENINA KORTREVICH

Emma Karen Kortrevich

386 E.S. - Present | 1833 A.H. - Present

@livrose

Lady Speaker, Emma Karenina Kortrevich since 386 E.S., where the previous half-hour Lord Speaker, Filip Ruthern, was found guilty of murdering flowers, has served as the second Lady Speaker of Hoonseti-Rooska. Unlike her predecessor, so far Emma has lasted longer than half an hour - a promising start! She will certainly do very good things. 

(Written by Emma Kortrevich)

OFFICE OF THE MARSHAL

(AND HIGH JUSTICIAR)

‘Ea lifts zvaerdz ag bottelz ag vasr maan’

(I Love Swords and Battles and Just Death)

C7LS--79uD7b3lXJ4Qv9YTtr3A3pI9XSiWPNXUjBZU2bmXQxGYV2dpSSatKbFmBeg-_gC363hKrvnRq8v5oS6J2hBAQGRfCNJYel3mIvImjBUeg9_7nnr_ltKgb9zoETNsqAWL2g

“I am in charge of protecting the Koenas and making sure that justice is properly given to all. I hosted my first trial earlier. I was super good at it. Anyways, I have to go practice my sword now.” -On the Lady Marshall (And High Justiciar), 389 E.S - By Nikoleta Barrow

---

tbx_E3Ltx4TXoeAdy0fzu6lYXMAWlUwndtvk6xchtMikgSKwvhwKgnF8jLrf_owJ5pBMTolFgbmpf18pGdudxwSPNAXGMi8RaQS8XdPzfVwXeeqo8VYdC42nRmJVMEdgoukJoDKQ

I HAUCKOMANDANT

NIKOLETA BARBARA BARROW

Nicole Barbara Barrow

@zuziee

Lady Marshal (and High Justiciar) was appointed in 384 E.S and has been in charge of taking care of the Koeans and protecting her ever since. She has earned the title of the “strongest kid in the realm” from her liege and has successfully fought off terrors like Rosemary. She has recently taken up High Justiciar and completed her first trial. It went super well.

OFFICE OF THE TREASURER

‘Arany Krawns, Arany Krawns, Arany Krawns!’

(Gold Crowns, Gold Crowns, Gold Crowns!)  

9NFfiP1W822jMWPrCHgsYRNLoNlMv76R1OyvF5ysA-mDneohG-cHP5_7FhzbQbDnArW5H8WQaLApziijdJ151FhouTeFsm15NgnbXsEH7JdWUqUXxX9SaaKLjrvylpMayphVP21Y

“I hold the Kingdom’s money! Which is not a lot, but that’s okay! I stole some money from my father’s wallet the other day, so now we have AT LEAST twenty Crowns in the Treasury!” -Excerpt from the Diary of Rhys Ruthern, 386 E.S.

---

frtmHpGRVMjyEKOunMnUW-e18kl4ABYS3g5oAKLpvOY7awTli_E95ijOuU1ZaPYFt5sIJG_47bvjMnCOXMiD8vlZ5v6bNEjiSMwxq1H8E7709VsRV-y1NvGwf-Co4UB4JHwF41VN

I ARANYIAZ

RHYS MIKHAIL VAR RUTHERN

Rhys Michael Ruthern

@Nolan_

Royal Treasurer, Rhys Mikhail Ruthern was appointed in 384 E.S. to develop the fledgling economy of Hoonseti-Rooska. He has so far failed miserably at his job, and the Treasury is only known to possess twenty Crowns. Nevertheless, he tries his best, and that’s all we could want from him.

OFFICE OF THE ENVOY

‘Ea deryzcz ea voe niet zwe agasotie ansitet’

(I Hope I Do Not Have Social Anxiety)

dnudXq-ryTwjqz6VOqtuXnHCCASP7rR-JVQmPYAZNRMcM8-aeH2x2LksVbuliMkOrxuOK87ymYJrUrEUceqZxvow8bOmnByW8gLq7pb-Pvw-C1HUYuXmAfW5q8oFTx9ATypv94H-

“I GET TO TALK TO ALL THE PEOPLE. IT’S SO COOL, I GET TO TRAVEL TO PLACES AND TALK TO PEOPLE! Well… I haven’t actually gotten to talk to anyone yet, but I’m sure they will eventually! But Eirik seems like he does everything himself. It makes me sad.” -Excerpt from the Diary of Margot Baruch, 386 E.S.

---

S6Brwwg1znea9rfVTpgBfp1ZNlZ8wYce7kgvozWnA1C3MP1zRx-50njlD3axVGXVh792Zf8o4VkgXHYK3-lEPt7gIXau4PKCzH39tcJJVEMDJfNPoXarXlS55Op3CVXapDnPyb1g

I SZARA

MARGOT SOFIYA BARUCH

Margaret Sophia Baruch

@Mady

Aulic Envoy, Margot Sofiya Baruch has since 384 E.S. been in charge of the foreign diplomacy of the Kingdom. However, the Kingdom has not yet sought out diplomacy with any nations on Almaris, and therefore she has yet to reach her full potential (as she has not had any work to do, at all).

Emma Kortrevich, on a brief break from practicing her speaking in front of her mirror, glanced downwards at the missive in her hand. "Eirik sure read a lot of diaries..." She frowned at that, then kicked hers into a hidden spot under her bed where he wouldn't find it. @Gusano

4 minutes ago, livrose said:

Emma Kortrevich, on a brief break from practicing her speaking in front of her mirror, glanced downwards at the missive in her hand. "Eirik sure read a lot of diaries..." She frowned at that, then kicked hers into a hidden spot under her bed where he wouldn't find it. @Gusano

"It is WITHIN me authority as Lord Palatine that ah can read their diaries!" exclaimed Eirik, who now had a bump of his head from the diary that had collided with his head.

Nikoleta smiles happily - now being the judge and the executioner. 

"Very cool," Ser Karl Ruslan took the missive and handed the missive to his children!

"Again?" says a lad of the north, then showing the missive to a notably smaller friend of his.

@Xx_BloodStalk_xX

18 minutes ago, Kujo said:

"Again?" says a lad of the north, then showing the missive to a notably smaller friend of his.

A hand reached into a dirtied turban, a young boy perking up at his larger friend's missive. "Again!" He'd only repeat, not really seeming to understand what he meant.