AND THERE IS NO PAIN WITH GOD, BUT WITHOUT HIM

LithiumSedai

Philip Hughes de Rosius had a saddened look upon his face, saluting the Apostolic-General from within the Providence Cathedral. "May GOD grant you a special place in the Seven Skies, Apostolic General." With that he dipped his head to the altar at the Providence Cathedral, lighting a candle for the late Apostolic-General as he prayed. "Recquiescat en pace, fellow warrior of GOD - I pray you shall watch over us in the many battles to come, all for the glory of GOD.." He then signed the Lorraine, continueing his prayer...

r

Casper Cardinal Providentia mourned his old friend, lighting the candles in the Basilica. The Metropolitan would then offer a prayer for the fallen man. "Your service to GOD has been most pious, dear friend. I hope you find eternal rest in the Seven Skies."

The knight captain Helena Augusta accepts her duty with responsibility and solemnity. 

Nodded his head solemly before signing the cross "I  hope the General found his peace, it was an honour serving GOD with him"

Theophilos smile's the Sun's smile, awaiting Armand in the Seven Skies. "At last, Comrade! Come join us!" He gestured him to join company alongside others.